Sobha Gardenia in Vengaivasal, Chennai

Last updated: September 9 2020
31 | Posts
1670 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sobha Gardenia in Vengaivasal, Chennai

Hello all, thinking to book a villa in Sobha Gardenia in Vengaivasal, Chennai. Has anyone booked already?

Total cost coming around 2.5 Crore for a 3.5 BHK all inclusive (excluding registration charges). Not started the negotiation yet. Hearing news that GST may come down which will bring the cost down further.

Please advise as this would be my first time in real estate purchase.
    Last edited January 22 2019, 09:44 AM.

Re : Sobha Gardenia in Vengaivasal, Chennai

I live couple of kms closer to this place where Sobha is advertising for Villas.To be honest, I first laughed for few mins thinking "Who will buy in that area for such huge cost". General calculation we need to do prior buying villa is checking the land price and land area they are selling. Next is to see the built up area and multiply that by 2000 which is the best construction cost now. Ongoing land cost in Vengaivasal is not more than 80L per ground. So do your math and decide.

Comment

• Karthivilla
      Karthivilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Karthick. Land price seems to be okay. Construction cost is huge. Quoting around 4000 per square ft.

Well, 4000 Rs is too much. I would suggest you buy a CMDA approved plot for 1 ground and construct on your own.

Comment

• Karthivilla
      Karthivilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Are u sure on the current construction cost? Some independent contractors are quoting 3000 per square ft. Even some of the other Villa builders are also quoting around that. Otherwise, the amenities looks good. Not sure about GST. Are we not charged GST, when we build ourselves? With gated Villa, the GST is coming to be a huge component. On side note, wanted to check on water availability in this area. Do u know about the ground water availability?

• akarthik
      akarthik commented
      Editing a comment
      Ground water is not an issue in Vengaivasal since there is a lake closer by.But quality of water needs to checked site level, as there is inconsistency in many areas.

Regarding construction cost - 2000 Rs is the standard cost charged by decent builders, as many small builders are ready to offer at 1500 Rs. Considering the additional cost like Sump,Compound wall etc...Max cost would go for 2500 Rs/Sq.Ft (All Inclusive) for good quality materials. further based on ur choice of materials, cost will vary. For ex- if you want granite flooring price will be high.

Dear Karthivilla,

Any updates on this project? I'm looking at investing in Sobha Gardenia, is it worth it?

Any suggestions woud be appreciated.

Comment

Dear Karthivilla,

I'm interested in the Sobha Gardenia project as well. Planning to visit the project this in couple of days.

Do you have any updates, when I checked they quoted the same price which you've mentioned but said they would give some discount.

Any inputs would be much appreciated.

T

Comment

Originally posted by akarthik View Post
        Well, 4000 Rs is too much. I would suggest you buy a CMDA approved plot for 1 ground and construct on your own.
        Can you pls list the layout/ nagar with plot availability nesr to sobha ?

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X