Last updated: December 31 2019
4 | Posts
1118 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casagrand Savoye in Karappakam, Chennai

Hi Friends,

I hope many would have seen launch of Casa Grand Savoye in Karapakkam. Two weeks back on News Papers and today they had an Ad of saying Phase 1 Sold Out which was priced at 4299/Sq.Ft and now they are quoting 4499/Sq.Ft.

Has anyone booked flats here and also feedback on location/water please?

Thanks.
    Last edited February 10 2019, 11:32 PM.

Re : Casagrand Savoye in Karappakam, Chennai

Hello,

I also enquired they are quoting 4499-/ only. need to bargain. How about location worth, completion, possession, handover?

Regards.
    Last edited March 2 2019, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I just happened to see casagrand savoye project on their website, and it seems very attractive compared to other projects of them. Though I am from Chennai, I am living in abroad for quite sometime now, however looking to buy a nice appartment which should be ideal for me to move in after 2 years and settle over there.

I know Karapakkam is center of OMR and a place which is easliy accessable to schools, hospitals and other places..However, I am little skeptical about the water availablity in that location. Few friends suggested as to choosing OMR now is not a good option.

Could someone please share your insights on casagrad as a brand, about this project and the location?

Appreciate your time for this!

--Jai

Comment

karapakkam is a good loacation in omr. it is located centrally in OMR. good location choice in OMR

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X