Last updated: March 23 2012
15 | Posts
7560 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Options: 3BHK, 80L, Chennai

Hi,

I am looking to buy 2-3 bhk in Chennai for investment purposes solely.

Which are the areas one should look at. Also please let me know the good projects coming up in that area.

My budget is around 80L.

Thanks.

Re : Investment Options: 3BHK, 80L, Chennai

Well....location depends upon ur workplace and priorities.
    However here is the list of chennai realty hot spots:
    Velachery, Shollinganallur, Medavakkam, Adambakkam, Porur, Pallavaram

Comment

Originally posted by braveman View Post
      Well....location depends upon ur workplace and priorities.
      However here is the list of chennai realty hot spots:
      Velachery, Shollinganallur, Medavakkam, Adambakkam, Porur, Pallavaram
      Perfect list ... thoraipakkam, Pallikaranai are also considered to be a hot spots

Comment

Do you have any idea whether pallikaranai dumpyard will be moved to some other location in future say 1 or 2 yrs. ?

Comment

Be careful with perungudi, pallikaranai areas ....full of dump yards, foul smell, mosquitoes, even water is polluted

Comment

I agree .. but lot of projects like Ramaniyam --> Kattima and Isha are coming in these area .. I heard that Water is not that much great .. but anyways RIO water treatment will be used by all these big builders.

forumates ...before deciding on any projects on these area ... kindly check for the proximity of dumpyard..

Any thoughts ???

Originally posted by braveman View Post
            Be careful with perungudi, pallikaranai areas ....full of dump yards, foul smell, mosquitoes, even water is polluted

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

Any good projects in Velachery, Shollinganallur and Medavakkam ?

Also I have heard of water problems so which are the areas to avoid ?

I need a good builder and dont mind paying premium so long as builder delivers what he says and construction quality is good. I am Bangalore based and cant keep visiting the site.

Comment

OMR is the way to go. Look for Thoraipakkam on the west of OMR(decent residential pockets and preferred as potential for growth is very high) or Sholinganallur(again on the west of OMR), but not beyond Semmenchery because that is where the Chennai corporation zone 15 limit ends. Preferably avoid projects bang on OMR as noise and pollution and possible road expansions can eat into your land area.

Comment

Since its investment - I would definitely recommend Porur. Lot of work opportunities around this place, good infrastructure being planned around the corridor and good builders starting to express interest. So watch out !!

good luck !!

Comment

Originally posted by iampicolo View Post
                    OMR is the way to go. Look for Thoraipakkam on the west of OMR(decent residential pockets and preferred as potential for growth is very high) or Sholinganallur(again on the west of OMR), but not beyond Semmenchery because that is where the Chennai corporation zone 15 limit ends. Preferably avoid projects bang on OMR as noise and pollution and possible road expansions can eat into your land area.
                    can you detail which area of thoraipakkam you are mentioning? As am looking out for projects in thoraipakkam area , it will be helpful if u can tell me specific area to look for in thoraipakkam. also is there any specific reasons to look for projects on the west of OMR?.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X