Should I Invest in a Plot or Flat in Sriperumbudur Chennai

Last updated: January 3 2017
100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Should I Invest in a Plot or Flat in Sriperumbudur Chennai

hello,
    am an NRI..i want to invest on a plot that is right near the sivaperumal koil near the sriperumbudur road for 1/2 ground..at the rate of 1600/sq ft ..this is through a reliable developer based on my background search on the developer.. the project is going to have about 500 plots in it with villas planned in future as a second phase..

kindly clarify my below doubts:

1.is it true that if we go through these kind of developers, then the chances of govt acquisition or encroachments will be nill since the property is on a gated community and the developers have done due research about govt takeover and gotten all approvals in place?
    2. what other pros and cons do you see wit investing on plots promoted by developer as a gated community project compared to buying a plot from a individual owner. i understand the latter will definitely get us in a lesser price..but there are other issues like we had to maintain,encroachments etc etc.

kindly let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by ShenMorgan View Post
      Hi,
      The Quoting rate in APS nagar/ Thathanoor is around 550psqft to 600psqft on 30 ft road.
      Hi

Any idea about Pallavan Nagar Kattrambakkam?(behind hyundai DTCP approved) I am planning to sell and would like to know the current rate.

Comment

Hi Premothi,
        Sorry iam Not aware of Pallavan Nagar / Kattrambakkam area & its current selling rate.

Comment

Could someone who visited the area recently please give an update on the changes in the SPDR-SP Koil road during the past 6 months especially around Pondhur area. How is Marg, Mahidhara construction progressing? Are there any new projects in this area? Has the Oragadam fly over construction moved forward?

Thanks

Comment

There is no progress at Marg Brindavan .Mahidhara Supreme Villa project does not find any takers and hence they are now selling Plots there.A multi-speciality hospital (VIBA Hospital) is coming up close to Oragadam junction .Oragadam flyover is only partially completed ,the progress is unbelievably slow.I visited this area on Dec 13th.

Originally posted by corvette View Post
            Could someone who visited the area recently please give an update on the changes in the SPDR-SP Koil road during the past 6 months especially around Pondhur area. How is Marg, Mahidhara construction progressing? Are there any new projects in this area? Has the Oragadam fly over construction moved forward?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by g.v.kumar View Post
              There is no progress at Marg Brindavan .Mahidhara Supreme Villa project does not find any takers and hence they are now selling Plots there.A multi-speciality hospital (VIBA Hospital) is coming up close to Oragadam junction .Oragadam flyover is only partially completed ,the progress is unbelievably slow.I visited this area on Dec 13th.
              Thanks G.V.Kumar.

Comment

New Villa Community on Oragadam - Sriperumbudur Road

After Mahidhara Supreme, Alliance Groups Launches its new Gated Community of Villas & Villa Plots on Sriperumbudur - Oragadam Road

Villa Belvedere is a landmark residential project in the Next-Gen City of Oragadam, on the outskirts of Chennai. It is a secure gated community of 200 carefully crafted villas and 700 villa plots spread over 54 acres of serene land. Being in a place that is called ‘the most developed industrial belt in South Asia’, Villa Belvedere provides easy access to offices, schools and entertainment destinations. Boasting of high quality amenities, Villa Belvedere brings you the best of city living and secure community lifestyle in an exciting package.

Villas at Chennai

Comment

Originally posted by corvette View Post

Thanks
                  Hi,
                  I had a chance to drive along Sriperumbudur - Oragadam Road via Pondur today. Marg Brindavan's Construction is proceeding with the same Snail Speed. The 4 way lane is getting expanded to 6 Way lane in full speed between Pondur & Temple Green stretch as seen in these pics.

I couldn't locate the VILLA BELVEDRE in this stretch. Don't know if they are yet to launch.

Oragadam Flyover is in the same condition. yet to be completed. One way traffic is opened over the bridge unofficially.

I could see No other changes apart from this.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Villa Belvedere is right opposite of Temple Green, i think the development not yet started. Is this area comes under sipcot extension? any possibility in future get acquisition? is it very near to the companies?

Comment

Originally posted by ShenMorgan View Post
                      Hi,
                      I had a chance to drive along Sriperumbudur - Oragadam Road via Pondur today. Marg Brindavan's Construction is proceeding with the same Snail Speed. The 4 way lane is getting expanded to 6 Way lane in full speed between Pondur & Temple Green stretch as seen in these pics.

I couldn't locate the VILLA BELVEDRE in this stretch. Don't know if they are yet to launch.

Oragadam Flyover is in the same condition. yet to be completed. One way traffic is opened over the bridge unofficially.

I could see No other changes apart from this.
                      Hi Shenmorgan,

Did u get to see my message?.. I am getting an offer for the Pondur plot and I want to sell it soon..Appreciate your help regarding that.

Kindly revert back after checking the message.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X