Last updated: September 15 2019
6 | Posts
1318 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaxy's Ocean Spring in Kelambakkam, Chennai

Hi all,

I have visited Galaxy's Ocean Spring site(plots) and quoting rs 2500/sq.ft.Its located adjacent to Akshaya Today building (other side of graveyard road). Its DTCP approved layout and the site is located 500 m from OMR.

Experts, please share your opinion on cost,location etc..

Thanks!

Last edited May 3 2019, 01:46 PM.

Re : Galaxy's Ocean Spring in Kelambakkam, Chennai

Hi Friend,

I visited this layout with my father and he liked it and I did not. Here is my Pros and Cons.

Pros :

Layout is elevated and Drainage facility is not given but provision for ditches are built nicely

From omr main road its just 300 m away

Cons :

I do not think EB connection is given as they claim

Near to this layout i guess a big graveyard is there but nobody knows where exactly. The agents say some place up north it is and it is very far from layout. I think we should not trust this.

I road connecting this layout from omr main road is very small. A lorry and car can never go side by side. What if i take my car from home and a lorry enters inside the road from omr main road? I do not think even a bike and lorry can go side by side

Toll issue and long distance travel issue if your work place is in shollinganalllur or tharamani

I rejected this.

Comment

• houseseeker
      houseseeker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your inputs..I agree with you on certain points

As per my knowledge,graveyard is other side of akshaya today..so i dont see any issue with that

and as per layout its 33' feet road.Ideally two lorries should go side by side..

Distance & tolls are actual issues

Re : Galaxy's Ocean Spring in Kelambakkam, Chennai

Hi bro,

Have you purchased the property in Galaxy kelambakkam? Yesterday we have visited the site and we like it. They are telling 2600 per sqft they might negotiate to 2500, we are looking for investment purpose so distance isn't an issue for us and the graveyard on the other side of the road and it should not be an issue. I don't see any other drawbacks.

Is it worth to buy for 2500 persqft. It would be helpful iif you reply as soon as possible.

Thanks..

Comment

• houseseeker
      houseseeker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I bought it...yes they will come to rs2500/sq ft and its ongoing rate in kelambakkam area eventhough guideline value for this area is 1500rs/sq ft
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X