Impact of Chennai Bangalore Expressway on Real Estate, Chennai

Last updated: August 19 2012
20 | Posts
8035 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact of Chennai Bangalore Expressway on Real Estate, Chennai

Hi friends and experts -- govt has proposed new chennai bangalore expressway -- is it a boom to investors around sriperumbudur and this 6 lane road . Is it really happening or it is just like few other proposals. Is it good to invest near this expressway .

Re : Impact of Chennai Bangalore Expressway on Real Estate, Chennai

Nothing Solid for now .. it is just a propasal. need to wait few months to get things soldified

Comment

Originally posted by sriram1982 View Post
      Hi friends and experts -- govt has proposed new chennai bangalore expressway -- is it a boom to investors around sriperumbudur and this 6 lane road . Is it really happening or it is just like few other proposals. Is it good to invest near this expressway .
      There is lot of political demands from Karnataka.They want it extended to Belgaum which I doubt will happen immediately.Hence they will continue to raise objections and create problems. If not, then Son of soil Deve Gowda will
      provoke farmers and this road will also meet the same problems that Nice road faced.Project report was supposed to be ready by March, Nothing has come out so far.

Comment

Corvette well said. I liked this part "If not, then Son of soil Deve Gowda will provoke farmers and this road will also meet the same problems that Nice road faced."

Comment

express way

Hi friends -- as far as i know in register offices they have given notification on few survey numbers that it is been acquired for chennai bangalore expressway -- For example in sriperumbudur i have a few survey numbers in karasangal and nemili village that come under this acquisition.So i think it would come to existence .

Comment

Hi friends -- as far as i know in register offices they have given notification on few survey numbers that it is been acquired for chennai bangalore expressway -- For example in sriperumbudur i have a few survey numbers in karasangal and nemili village that come under this acquisition.So i think it would come to existence .
            Nemili,Karasangal notification is probably for Outer ring road
            Last edited March 20 2012, 07:36 AM.

Comment

express way

No my friend if possible i would scan i would post it here . Since iam doing real estate in that area i got this list .

Comment

if possible i would scan i would post it here .
                That would be really helpful.

Thanks.

Comment

No my friend if possible i would scan i would post it here . Since iam doing real estate in that area i got this list .
                  Sri,Can you post the list please?

Thanks.

Comment

express way

Send me ur mail id i will mail it to u - i have got only a part of it . And dont know how to post it here in this forum .If u do it it would be helpful for others too .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X