I have been doing lot of research to buy a land my budget would be 3000rs to 3500rs persqft and looking for land around 1500 sqft to buy a land, I came across Metro grand city kundrathur project promoted by Chennai metropoolitian cooperative housing society ltd. I kind of liked it because locality is good.

I have also came across few plots in vengaivasal 4500/ persqft and also in guduvancherry for 2500/ Persqft in main area.

I would like which place is good enough to build an house, which locality is better and which place has more appreciation value.

I am currently living in city so i would like the locality to be somewhat developed with supermarkets and theater within 10 KM radius.

I seek experts opinion to have better choice of place in my budget.

Thanks,

Nirmal
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Members, please note -

No Buying/Selling Solicitations:
    IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are working in IT and going to settle in this house in future, then better stick to vengaivasal,

if you are looking for an addtional home, then I would suggest you to check places called ayanambakkam/athipet near Mogapair/Vanagaram.

I wont suggest Kundrathur and Guduvanchery for the ameneties you are expecting(which is not bad).

All the best :)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nirmalvince6 days ago
      Thanks for the response, Yeah i work in a IT company so i would look into those areas.
  • Grand city, kundrathur is really a great area to buy a plot. with in one year after the launch, you can see around 30 houses were already build.

the locality also very good and fully developed.

main issue is only to reach GST road. Road between kundrathur and pallavaram is very narrow and fully traffic always.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nirmalvince6 days ago
      Yeah you are correct i wil plan accordingly. Thanks for your response