Last updated: July 2 2020
14 | Posts
2332 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casagrand Zenith in Medavakkam, Chennai

Hello all,

Has anyone booked in Casgrand Zenith at Medavakkam, Chennai? Please let me know.

Regards.
    Last edited July 31 2019, 10:12 AM.

Re : Casagrand Zenith in Medavakkam, Chennai

Visited this project.

Carper area 66% only .looks like they are in financial crunch and guess that they willnot handover the project on time

But Navin stairwood looks good and carpet area is 74%.but cost is on higher side and kind of read to occupy apartments (witin 6 months)

And also both projects r located near kalesswari oil refineary company(gold winner) and oil smell was there across the projects

Comment

Looks like they have some serious issue in thalambur project. Buyers...Be careful with all of their projects

Comment

Hi,

I have booked a 3BHK apartment last month in Zenith, the builder quoted 3850 as base sqft price and all inclusive comes around 71-73 lacs.

But the GST on the cost is calculated at 12%, and for under costruction projects i see the GST council has reduced ti to 5%. Looks the builder will not pass the input tax credit on materials they purchase towards the buyer.

Does anybody from the group have any views about it, and how is it with other builders if you have booked apartments in last 2-3 months >45 lacs ?

Last edited October 19 2019, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• RKrishna
          RKrishna commented
          Editing a comment
          What is the total saleable area of the flat you booked ?

Members, please note -

Personal Information
        Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I enquired about this project, 3850 seems reasonable but after the discussion realized they have too many additional charges, 12% GST they are not ready to pass on tax credits, floor raising charges and biggest joke is 2 Laks for open car park.

Also the carpet area is only 65 to 66%, the person whom I had discussion with was pleading 70% carpet area, I had to take calc and show him its coming to only 65% he went and called his manager for clarification and again he didnt had any idea why its 65% and why they have to charge 2 Laks for open car park. The ans I got was it is management decision

Comment

Hi,
            we met marketing guy recently..he told UDS is 33% only bcz of high rise apartments..is it reasonable and worthy to invest? UdS ll play major role in future? Pls clarify..

Comment

• sainarayn
              sainarayn commented
              Editing a comment
              Has anyone of you inquired about Casagrande Royale Project based out at Shollinganallur?

Originally posted by mangai View Post
            Hi,
            we met marketing guy recently..he told UDS is 33% only bcz of high rise apartments..is it reasonable and worthy to invest? UdS ll play major role in future? Pls clarify..
            mangai - In future the uds will not matter because there wont be any resale value for flats in that area or in any area due to over supply in flats. So if you are going to use the flats (own use) then whats you pay is for what you use. But if you are seeing it from investment perspective then its not going to yield you good revenue. BTW - I have booke a compact 2 bhk flats in Navins starwood towers next to casa grand project.

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X