Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Query - Out of 5 flat 1 Flat in ground floor is unapproved rest 4 flat both land and building are CMDA approved

Collapse
X
Collapse

Query - Out of 5 flat 1 Flat in ground floor is unapproved rest 4 flat both land and building are CMDA approved

Last updated: August 21 2019
0 | Posts
131 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query - Out of 5 flat 1 Flat in ground floor is unapproved rest 4 flat both land and building are CMDA approved

I'm planning to purchase a flat which is of 5 units in total. the total land area is 1800sq ft and the builder has CMDA approval for building 4 flats(both land and building CMDA approved (1st and 2nd floor) according to plan.

However, the builder now built a new falt at ground floor by leaving parking space at front for 4 flat owners. Now the bank is looking NOC from all 4 approved owners who apoted for housing loan mentioning that, this flat is built based on my knowledge and owner has no objection with it.

Total Land 1800 Sq ft

First floor UDS 418

F2 386

Second floor UDS 418

S2 386

And the unapproved flat owner will get 192 UDS with no parking slot.

Now my question is like, Is it good to buy this flat?

Will face any issues in future if i buy this flat at 1st floor (F1 flat)?

Builder is saying, both land and building for me is approved as per document and i wont face any issues in my life due to the ground floor unapproved flat. Is it true?

Please advice.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X