Apartments in North Chennai or North West Chennai

Last updated: December 18 2019
2 | Posts
266 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartments in North Chennai or North West Chennai

I would like to Know which is the best residential project in North Chennai or North West. Have seen some options like Lokaa mone, Casa Grand, RWD, Lakeside2 and so forth.

Also, I wanted to ask you if North West is the good option for living or investment. Thanks in advance

Re : Apartments in North Chennai or North West Chennai

Dont have good idea about residential projects in N.Chennai. If it's north chennai, you may look into North town near Binny mills. But it comes at premium price & has advantage in terms of nearest to city center.

I suggest following projects in North west (Madhavaram) for a) proposed metro phase II connection b) Right on national highway c) near to Madhavaram Mofussil bus terminus d) less congested & improved water quality compared to N.chennai.

1) lokaa M one

2) Radiance Suprema

3) Cas grande northern star

4) Adinath Aashirwad

5) Naveen's Whiteberry.

All the best for your property search.
    Last edited December 5 2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Re : Apartments in North Chennai or North West Chennai

North West Chennai without doubt and I guess even builders are realizing the value of that part of the location.

I mean the sheer volume of new projects coming up in North West Chennai testifies to it; better potable water, lesser congestion, less pollution and serene views, I serves better value than North Chennai, hands down.

If you're looking for options I guess there are handful of them

Some are

Lokaa mone Madhavaran

Lakeside2 ( Near Velammal Vidhyashram)

Casa Grand Asta & Casa Grand Northern Star

RWD LemonGraz

Adinath Ashirwad

to name a few.

The only problem with some of the builders here are the rates are fairly higher and resdiential community as a concept is a new one altogether, so builders are taking their good own time to complete on time.

I guess except for Lakeside2 which's Ready to occupy, other projects haven't received CC and still it's under construction and hence wait time could be also higher. Hope it helps...

Last edited December 18 2019, 02:08 PM. Reason: Link to a blogs are not allowed

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X