Thiruvanmiyur Land Marvel Does a flat with approval need to be regularised

Last updated: December 17 2019
2 | Posts
197 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thiruvanmiyur Land Marvel Does a flat with approval need to be regularised

We bought a flat on the first floor in 2015 which has complete approval for 2 flats on the first floor and 1 flat each on the second and third floors, where the builder Land Marvel constructed 2 flats each. The flat owners of the second and third floors are now demanding that all six flats equally share the amount to be paid for regularisation. They say that the flat elevation is not as per the plan and so it needs to be regularised.

I have consulted 2 lawyers who both affirmed that I don't have to pay anything in this case. The other flat owners are forcing me to share the costs. How can I legally avoid paying this, as my flat is very much approved and inspected by CDMA and the bank?

Would appreciate any advise.

Re : Thiruvanmiyur Land Marvel Does a flat with approval need to be regularised

If u have all the approvals, just handover copies of the same to rest of the flat owners and simply refuse to pay.

if u want to take this up legally, speak to a Lawyer and there r legal ways of doing this, but my advice is that try avoiding approaching Lawyers/Courts, since most legal matters in India are a big strain on one's financial resources and time.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Re : Thiruvanmiyur Land Marvel Does a flat with approval need to be regularised

Since you got all approval and purchased , it is not your resposiblity to bear that cost,
      this is completely on other guys (2nd and 3rd floor) who purchased without approval. Advise them to take it to land marvel and they need to work on this. not you.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X