Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sale of mortgaged row house to me by builder without NOC from Lender Private Individual and not bank

Collapse
X
Collapse

Sale of mortgaged row house to me by builder without NOC from Lender Private Individual and not bank

Last updated: January 2 2020
1 | Posts
194 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale of mortgaged row house to me by builder without NOC from Lender Private Individual and not bank

My builder has sold a mortgaged property to me without any NOC from lender (Private individual) . Sub-Registrar has registered the sale deed and bank has disbursed the loan amount without checking the latest EC before disbursement.

Now, is he punishable ? under RERA / IPC / Transfer of property Act or any other applicable laws ?

Re : Sale of mortgaged row house to me by builder without NOC from Lender Private Individual and not bank

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X