Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jains Swarnakamal in Saligramam, Chennai : How good is this as an investment ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jains Swarnakamal in Saligramam, Chennai : How good is this as an investment ?

Last updated: January 27 2020
3 | Posts
296 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jains Swarnakamal in Saligramam, Chennai : How good is this as an investment ?

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to buy a flat which is 13 years old. Its a quite reputed construction in saligramam and please find the details of the flat below. It's on the 10th floor and the specifications are

1. Sqft: 1552, (Common area: 227 sqft, and carpet area:1327 sqft) , 3 bed 3 bath apartment. It comes with covered car parking.

2. This apartment has gym, and swimming pool as part of amenities.

My queries are:

1. Is it worth buying a 13 year old flat? Will it have any resale value after 10 years?

2. What is the usual life span of a multistoried building?

3. Are there any professional consultants in chennai who can help me to evaluate the property in terms of deviation and also the current market rate of the flat?

Since this is my first property, any help in guiding me would be much appreciated.

Last edited January 23 2020, 12:39 AM.

Re : Jains Swarnakamal in Saligramam, Chennai : How good is this as an investment ?

What is the name of the project? There could be an existing discussion on the forum.
    Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

• vinothsadagopan
      vinothsadagopan commented
      Editing a comment
      It is Jains Swarnakamal.

Re : Jains Swarnakamal in Saligramam, Chennai : How good is this as an investment ?

Can someone please help me with this?

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X