Selling real estate property in Chennai

Last updated: April 2 2020
5 | Posts
561 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling real estate property in Chennai

My grandpa, unfortunately, passed away almost 6 months ago and I inherited a piece of land in Ambattur, Chennai. I would like to sell it, but unfortunately, I am not very familiar with it. I am thinking about getting a professional cameraman or buying a good camera myself. I need good pictures to sell the property and therefore cannot make up my mind. I would be happy if someone could recommend a good camera or a camera operator near Chennai. Best regards

Re : Selling real estate property in Chennai

Hello, so you have joined IREF to get suggestions for a camera? Well, I don't know what you mean by a camera operator but suggesting a camera is pretty much easy depending on how you would like to use it. What is your purpose? You want to buy a camera to take professional photographs of your property? Or do you intend to take property photography as a hobby or profession? Kindly elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan99 View Post
      My grandpa, unfortunately, passed away almost 6 months ago and I inherited a piece of land in Ambattur, Chennai. I would like to sell it, but unfortunately, I am not very familiar with it. I am thinking about getting a professional cameraman or buying a good camera myself. I need good pictures to sell the property and therefore cannot make up my mind. I would be happy if someone could recommend a good camera or a camera operator near Chennai. Best regards
      Please note that this thread has been moved to the appropriate sub forum.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Yes, that's very important to take good and professional pictures if you try to sell your land. The better the pictures the more are people interested in buying. I don't think you need to get a high-quality camera for this, maybe you can find a friend or someone else to borrow you one so you can take a few pictures.

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X