Last updated: May 26 2020
2 | Posts
197 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy an apartment near Palavakkam Perungudi

Vanakkam Chennaites!!!

Hope all of you are doing good amidst the lockdown. I was born n brought up in Chennai and moved to US right after my undergrad. Been almost 12 years since I moved here. Now parents are getting a bit old and I want to move back to Chennai with my family in around 2 to 3 years time.

The Chennai I left 12 years back to the Chennai I am seeing right now, looks/ feels quite a bit different. By the time I move down to Chennai my kid would be ready to go to 1st grade. So I am just exploring which part of the town I need to settle in.

I work in software industry and so does my wife. I looked at few of the companies and they seem to be concentrated either near Taramani or near Perungudi/ OMR. Taramani area seems quite out of budget and Perungudi area seems to have quite a good mix of international schools as well. We would really love to buy a 4 bhk or minimum 3bhk apartment within a 2 cr budget with good amenities and I do see such apartments being constructed near Perungudi as well.

We really like the fact that its closer to the beach as well. In fact we were seeing if we could find some beach side facing apartments near Palavakkam/ Thiruvanmiyur area but it doesn't fit in our budget.

I would really appreciate your input about Perungudi and its neighborhood in general. I read somewhere that there is a huge dumpyard in that area but not sure how much of additional hassle it is causing to the people nearby interms of pollition/ smell etc.. If people living in that area could chime in and provide some information on that area it will really help us in our home buying process.

I see some apartments being apartment constructed which are slated to be done by end of 2022 which would kind of match with my plans to return back. I am planning to come down by end of year once this COVID 19 situation resolves to look at few areas.

So if you could suggest similar neighborhoods to explore it would be helpful.

Re : Best place to buy an apartment near Palavakkam Perungudi

Any pointers would be helpful. Members???

Comment

Re : Best place to buy an apartment near Palavakkam Perungudi

Try using the search option and the search should come up with some threads which may give you some answers.
      Last edited May 26 2020, 10:29 PM.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X