Last updated: August 10 2020
4 | Posts
226 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plots/Land in Ottyiambakam - VIP Metro Square

Hi All,

I have been looking through this forum for a bit time recently mostly regarding Ottiyampakam (near Chithalapkam) talks. But there were no updates on any thread recently. And the previous talks are like before 4-7 years. Most discussed layouts are Aamir Nagar but there were many comments like unapproved/H.T wires will pass/dumpyards etc..

I am sharing my views with recent visits below.

Looked into the following sites.

* Vip Metro Square (3000 psqft)

Plot looks good. Already Jones has built some houses previous to that layout. But I think price is high

* Vip Sunshine (2900-3000 psqft)

Plots are maintained but there are same plot numbers repeated among the layout. Not sure about the reason

* Majestic Squares (2900-3000 psqft)

Plots are not maintained and rate is high in my point.

* Summeru FairyLand - GTK (2950 psqft) - New layout but H.T wires are passing near the plot

* Resale Plots from Aamir Nagar and Otteswaran Nagar. (2500-3000 psqft) - Owners are saying as CMDA approved, but not sure. Need to check the docs.

* Some plots in Chithalapakam (inside town). (2800 - 3300 psqft) - Good residential area plots. But again the price.

Does anyone have recently visited any of these? Which layout people can suggest to build a house in a term of like 3 years from now?

Currently there were some road extension works are all going on and will it boost the development of these layouts?

Kindly share your views and opinion. Shed some light.

Last edited August 8 2020, 08:02 PM.

Re : Plots/Land in Ottyiambakam - VIP Metro Square

I do not have any suggestion on your queries/views.

But I am also interested i knowing the details of that area.

Also, if anyone having idea, please let me know about the water availability, salinity & usage. Or should rely only on tankers & bubble cans.

Comment

Originally posted by suresh92ksk
      Hi All,

I have been looking through this forum for a bit time recently mostly regarding Ottiyampakam (near Chithalapkam) talks. But there were no updates on any thread recently. And the previous talks are like before 4-7 years. Most discussed layouts are Aamir Nagar but there were many comments like unapproved/H.T wires will pass/dumpyards etc..

I am sharing my views with recent visits below.

Looked into the following sites.

* Vip Metro Square (3000 psqft)

Plot looks good. Already Jones has built some houses previous to that layout. But I think price is high

* Vip Sunshine (2900-3000 psqft)

Plots are maintained but there are same plot numbers repeated among the layout. Not sure about the reason

* Majestic Squares (2900-3000 psqft)

Plots are not maintained and rate is high in my point.

* Summeru FairyLand - GTK (2950 psqft) - New layout but H.T wires are passing near the plot

* Resale Plots from Aamir Nagar and Otteswaran Nagar. (2500-3000 psqft) - Owners are saying as CMDA approved, but not sure. Need to check the docs.

* Some plots in Chithalapakam (inside town). (2800 - 3300 psqft) - Good residential area plots. But again the price.

Does anyone have recently visited any of these? Which layout people can suggest to build a house in a term of like 3 years from now?

Currently there were some road extension works are all going on and will it boost the development of these layouts?

Kindly share your views and opinion. Shed some light.
      These locations comes under CMDA the source of water is good and also the road directly leads to sipcot it would be a good investment for now I believe

Comment

• suresh92ksk
        suresh92ksk commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya, water source is good at that area. But I am just wondering, why there was no development of houses for like past 7 years. Since I am planning to build a house, I am bit worried does the neighborhood houses will boom.

You have done a lot of analysis, great

I too did some anlaysis in 2012 when the price was Rs 1200 PSQFT, but from last years visit i found that there are few villas and apartments came in, but not to level where I will settle in 3 years. This is my opinion, I would require schools, hospitals, supermarkets and other amenities in 500m range, which is not yet seen in Ottiambakkam. Certainly Ottiambakkam is overpriced, if u like the location, watch the market for few more months, you may get a decent deal.

Ottiambakkam is a good location, but Reason for delay in development is that there are still plots in Sithalapakkam where people can build and settle now provided few lacs additional.

But still i would suggest west chennai areas like Ayanambakkam/Adayalampattu over Sithalapakkam and Ottiambakkam for settlement, where prices are similar and in 3 yrs you can settle easily or even now. They have good connectivity to City(mogappair west is 1.5 kms) and Tambaram via the bypass is easing the connectivity.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X