Last updated: 4 days ago
7 | Posts
330 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sri Sai Nagar layout by E5 JK Group at Ottiyambakkam, Chennai

Hi All,

Anyone visited this layout? they are quoting 2999/sqft and are provding good amenities. Is this rate okay for that location. Did anyone purchase already. It seems they havent started any construction yet, when I asked they said they just got approval and going to start amenities construction in a month and also said few owners are going to start construction in November.

I am a first time home buyer, planning to purchase and start construction immediately and seriously considering this layout. please advice

Thanks in advance

satish
    Last edited October 7 2020, 01:13 AM.

Re : Sri Sai Nagar layout by E5 JK Group at Ottiyambakkam, Chennai

i am also interested in this layout.

Comment

• satishreddy487
      satishreddy487 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Giri, did you visit the site? can you share your number to discuss further.

Hi satishreddy487
    Any updates on this ? Even I'm looking in this property, Would like to get in touch with you to discuss further

Comment

Please note -

Personal Information
      Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X