Determining fair price of a property in Chennai

Last updated: September 17 2020
2 | Posts
115 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Determining fair price of a property in Chennai

I own a 3BHK flat in Velachery 100 ft main road[ Dr Seethapathy nagar]. Builtup area is 1316 sq ft and the UDS is 525/4119 sq.ft

The house is situated on a corner plot and on the main road. All amenities right from transportation to shopping and medical needs are nearby. [ Nearest landmark: Bloom hospital]

The house has 3 bedrooms of which 2 have attached bathrooms. One of the bathrooms has a bath tub attached. With 2 balconies, lots of sunlight and air circulation is a major positive.

Regarding water connection, both metro and borewell are connected. We have been getting a steady income of 16k as rent from the house.

The flat is 20 years old.

How much is a fair price to quote for this property?

Thank you.
    Last edited October 7 2020, 01:17 AM.

Re : Determining fair price of a property in Chennai

Please note -

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• Narayanan_88
      Narayanan_88 commented
      Editing a comment
      No I do not want to post an ad here to sell my property. I just need guidance on how much is the fair value of the property. If something is wrong with my post please guide me on how to rephrase it. Thank you
      Last edited September 17 2020, 02:55 PM.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X