Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it best to buy a plot in ayapakkam ( lakshmi nagar) thiruverkadu road adjacent to periya koladi road

Collapse
X
Collapse

Is it best to buy a plot in ayapakkam ( lakshmi nagar) thiruverkadu road adjacent to periya koladi road

Last updated: 1 week ago
2 | Posts
55 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it best to buy a plot in ayapakkam ( lakshmi nagar) thiruverkadu road adjacent to periya koladi road

I am looking to buy a plot in MCB lakshmi nagar in Thirverkadu road for a budget of 40 lacs, Will the area get developed in Future? Also , There is another set of plots in Periya koladi road by two developers which are gated community, Which is good to Invest( Lakshmi nagar) or ( periya koladi) road? Pls someone reply as This is the first Investment for me as I am taking loan for an Hefty Amount..Will the Investment be worth in the Future?

Re : Is it best to buy a plot in ayapakkam ( lakshmi nagar) thiruverkadu road adjacent to periya koladi road

Looking to Buy a plot in MCB lakshmi nagar at Ayapakkam (Thirverkadu road) for 4000000 , using Loan, Is the Investment Good and Profitable in the Long run? AND Will there be any trouble as They say that In the future They may acquire land for the Proposed 200ft Arterial road coming in Periya koladi road..But the plot has CMDA approval...

Comment

Re : Is it best to buy a plot in ayapakkam ( lakshmi nagar) thiruverkadu road adjacent to periya koladi road

40 lacs is a good amount and in my humble opinion i would suggest to buy near mogappair like in Ayanambakkam/athipet/icf colony. The returns on the newly developed gated communities will be be slow as, the cost is already high and also development is also slow due to the far location.

Try to buy in old layouts as they are not high as new layouts and returns are good and also areas are getting developed faster comparing remote layouts.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X