Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hei Asikha
Have u under gone the process of above approval?.
I have also the same question to be answered. pls replyCommentQuote0Flag
- what do you mean by panchayat approval is it in the CMDA area ? what is the seal on the approval plan give the details.CommentQuote0Flag
- DTCP Approval
I have a piece of land belonging to a layout formed on 1969. I'm not sure whether DTCP approval is required for this layout or not?CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear Friends,
I am in confusion in buying land in pallikarnai -sai ganesh nagar...
The layout is unapproved but comes under CMDA, it is in 20 feet road. so here is my doubt
1. can need to get plot approval and building approval in CMDA or only building approval is enough
2. can i get building approval for G+2 (i am not gona construct apartment, individual house only with 4 or 5 separate house one for myself and others for rent )
3. is the pallikarna -sai baba nagar is good place i heard that it has marsh
4. is pallikarnai -sai ganesh nagar comes under "aquifer recharge area"
Please do help in givning more information on my queries ........
Thx and regards,
- Dear all,
I have land in OMR Thoraipakkam, Chennai. It is 1400 sq.ft and road width is 24 feet. Size -24x59 - South facing. I wanted to build for rental purpose. I would like to build like flat model. May I know how many 2 BHK I can build according to CMDA approval and how much budget needed to complete full building? Thanks in advance.
One more question: Do I need to apply CMDA or Corporation approval?CommentQuote0Flag