Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Chennai Property Prices Fall Going To Fall In Near Future?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Are Chennai Property Prices Fall Going To Fall In Near Future?

Last updated: January 7 2010
263 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Are Chennai Property Prices Fall Going To Fall In Near Future?

now strongsville vs natarajg007

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
    That is where you are absolutely lost. Tell me how many people you know of who have committed suicide in INDIA because of stock market crash? Dont tell me about some NRI who got jacked up in USA with DJI? Now that guy has once made a fortune in trading and today he loses.
    Do you know the number of farmers commiting suicide in Karnataka? I pity them. And folks like you with some silly education and can fit in a BPO expect sky high salaries and yet want subsidised food, rather controlled food from these farmers. So if someone did die out of DJI or Nasdaq crash that does not mean realestate in India has to crash.
    I think you are the sort of folk who says that Crow sat and Coconut fell. Folks like you have hijacked this forum for your own convenience and does not mean I shouldnt drive sense into the others.
    So, now it is strongsville vs natarajg007? Does this mean the fight between wiseman vs natarajg007 has lost the steam or still there with same or increased steam? All these guys place very lengthy messages and they should be very crisp and short and reduce their number of words to, say half of what they give now.:p

ks2071746

Comment

Kirukku payele, teach Wiseman how kirukkus like you calculate CAGR if a plot that sold at 11k in 1989 costs 25L today.
      Whattheheck!

Comment

kottivakkam

What is the price per sq ft for flats in Kottivakkam ,Chennai??
        Is it worth investing in Kottivakam now???

Comment

Originally posted by deepika View Post

ON the fringes of Kottivakkam if the name is Tiruvanmiyur the typical cost of flat was quoted at 10Kpsft just 2 weeks ago. Just a couple of minutes ago I saw this post in 99acres for a flat in VGP Nagar Palavakkam for 75L for 1450sqft or about 5200psft. This place is on the seaside and just 500m from water level and I will always think other than Madrasi' crazy idea that Beach is the end of the world, I wont buy on the seaside of ECR. So if you are talking of Kottivakkam away from the sea and if the land is well documented (other than couple of layouts rest are all Panchayat land!) then price can be pretty high. I will not sell my land in Kandaswamy nagar in Palavakkam, DTCP layout for less than 8K psft since if I build a flat here at FSI of 2 today, I will get a 5.5K to 6.5K psft. Again one must note in this same nagar there are roads that are not laid yet, while I am talking of the posher side with concrete road street lights, water etc. So find the place, see the documents and then decide the price.

Comment

In few decades sea water will raise and areas like kottiwakkam will be in sea

Comment

Originally posted by Nataraajg007 View Post
              I hope in a few hours your id is washed out by the moderator.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nataraajg007

Sabaash, seriyana potti! hahah

Comment

You may be washed out totally in the current down turn. Ha ha

Comment

finally a challenger

hello friends,

Finally our friend Nataraj has a challenger with his own name.
                    Fireworks are in store.hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by deepika View Post
                      kottivakkam is a developing locality and there are locales which abbut slums and undesirable ambience.if you are asking about investing i would advice velachery.(the inundation will be solved within a couple of years as many newly formed roads had blocked the runoffs(stormwater drains) this is being addressed by the corporation and drains are being constructed)
                      velachery has a lot of lifestyle amenities and commercial activity which will fetch you better rentals.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X