Last updated: March 2 2014
25 | Posts
8605 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy or Not? Residential Plot for 810/SqFt in Tambaram West, Chennai

Hi RE experts,

I am planning to buy residential plot in Tambaram west near kishkintha theme park.

Am new to RE..please let me know whether its good to buy near to the upcoming 400 feet ring road which is under construction.

Also the site is located approximately 5 to 6 Kms from Tambaram.Quoted price is 810/sqft.

TIA.

Re : Buy or Not? Residential Plot for 810/SqFt in Tambaram West, Chennai

Hei Saravanassn,
    I have a plot in close proximity to Kishkintha & ORR and the location is called Vardharajapuram. You can search some of my earlier posts regarding the location and in a nut shell its a good buy. However, I'm not sure about your layout - but when I last visited Vardharajpuram in Jan'12 some of the local brokers stated the ongoin price is anywhere btw 600 to 800 psqft depending on proximity to the main road/Darkas road.

Do share more details about your layout...good luck !!

Comment

tambaram plot

Hi friend -- i think u r talking abt ragavendra nagar - if it is so -- its a CMDA approved layout -- developments r good . Try bargaining to 750 or 775 then it would be a good buy .All the best

Comment

vasanthi nagar --thai kanniamal nagar -- Sri buvaneshwari nagar

West tambaram - ORR service road corridor off kishkindha road
        Any forum members aware of these layouts prospects have any plots going prices etc ?

vasanthi nagar --thai kanniamal nagar -- Sri buvaneshwari nagar -- sriram nagar etc

Comment

Layout sketch attached

Layout attached
          Attached Files

Comment

SRajagopalan,

Can you pl let me know if you know any genuine sellers, I'm looking at investing in 1/2 ground with clear docs and CMDA approval.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Comment

Originally posted by jpnk2001 View Post
              SRajagopalan,

Can you pl let me know if you know any genuine sellers, I'm looking at investing in 1/2 ground with clear docs and CMDA approval.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nanbaa adhayethaaan NAANUM thedaren nee irundha enakku sollu

i will tell if i find out

Comment

Srajagopalan,

There's one guy whom I'd contacted 2 weeks ago, he's a direct owner having 2-3 plots near Kishkintha/ Varadharajapuram (got through sulekha classifieds) ranging from 1300 To 1600.

He said we can see the plot, take the documents, verify and then only pay even advance.

Let me see if I can visit his options this week and update,

Comment

Hai folks!
                  I am from a professional RE background, from a company and we are having CMDA plots and patta land in CMDA limit in the area which we are discussing ,
                  Last edited May 25 2013, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Ragvendra nagar i have been following for some time it was trading at 1200 rs a sqft today i found an ad from a known vyabari in that area for 1000rs a sqft on a 40ft road --

Price seems to stagnate - deals are popping in the horizon

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X