Hi

Im looking to buy a plot which is 100 meters from sea line at Injambakkam. Im not sure whether Injambakkam falls under CRZ II or CRZ III zone. My biggest concern is how the 'No development zone' rule will affect if i want to build beach side house?

Many thanks
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Injambakkam

Hi

100 m from HTL is definite no, upto 500 m from High Tide Line, approvals are not provided. If someone says it is possible they are taking you for a ride or they are not aware

Besides, minimum plot area in that locality for granting approval is 4800 sq ft and FSI is 0.8. Please check out these links

The Hindu : Cities / Chennai : Weekend escape is now home to the rich

KRISHNAN
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sivaguru

Do not buy any plot upto 500 m from High Tide Line, approvals are not provided. If someone says it is possible they are taking you for a ride or they are not aware

Minimum plot area in that locality for granting approval is 4800 sq ft and FSI is 0.8. Please check the links at the bottom

Also papers are dodgy in ECR, Do not buy a plot especially in ECR if the banks do not fund the plot, etc. Its good to check with banks for funding even if you do not require a funding and a legal opinion will cost a few thousands from the bank. They have a more robust & effective due diligence and you will not get cheated, and will save you your hard earned money

I am also looking for a plot in that locality, please email me at krishps100@gmail.com, we can drive a bargain with a direct seller for a larger plot area

regards

KRISHNAN

The Hindu : Cities / Chennai : Weekend escape is now home to the rich

Value of Plots Close to Prarthana Drive In/ECR Injambakkam
    CommentQuote
  • Hello sir, i want to buy the plot near kanathur reddy kuppam opp.to jaganathan temple,which is only 250 meter.does it affect CRZ rule. can you please help on this??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abiana
    Hello sir, i want to buy the plot near kanathur reddy kuppam opp.to jaganathan temple,which is only 250 meter.does it affect CRZ rule. can you please help on this??

https://www.annauniv.edu/iom/iomour/Chennai.htm
    hope this link would help
    CommentQuote