Hi I am interested in this project and I want some feedback. 1.Some comment about the cost - they quote 3695 per sq.ft. 2. What about drinking water as there is no metro water connection 3. Sewage disposal - through septic tanks? 4. Reported on & off foul smell from the nearby Sewage treatment plant 5. They are planning to start phase 2 after phase 1 is fully sold out - should I wait and consider one in phase 2. Any feedback on Etopia is welcome. Dr.Shekar
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As far my concern still 25 to 30 flats are left out in phase I.
    Regarding Ethopia I i think u can go for it where the cost woks more or less same and Generally it seems there is a bit slow in booking the flats bcoz of house loan interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dr.Shekar
    Hi I am interested in this project and I want some feedback. 1.Some comment about the cost - they quote 3695 per sq.ft. 2. What about drinking water as there is no metro water connection 3. Sewage disposal - through septic tanks? 4. Reported on & off foul smell from the nearby Sewage treatment plant 5. They are planning to start phase 2 after phase 1 is fully sold out - should I wait and consider one in phase 2. Any feedback on Etopia is welcome. Dr.Shekar

Hi...
    Actually I had come to India for house hunt and saw many flats...Atlast ended up with Doshi as the proximity is good and the neighbouring flats are Jains,Bhaggyam,TVH and etc..Ofcourse drainage has to come up and it will take a year or two to lay drainage pipes. I considered this project for the following reasons.
    1. The project has come come half through and we can live or rent out for future purpose....That is for both investment and living sake....
    2. Near to City and its close to Airport as well. Last but not the least its near to all software parks.
    3. Pre Emi to be paid would be of less duration.
    4. I booked in Feb and now the price is 3895.....When I went for registration,I could meet lots of IT proffessionals,Bank Chairman,Doctors,Lawyers and etc....I mean to say crowd is good to have social contact....I also enquired about the price for next phase...The manager said that they have not fixed and they said that launching date would be during August.
    5. Area is almost developed except for good roads and aesthetic views...I found that Govt is taking serious steps in beautifying Perungudi lake...
    Hope this info will help...I actually ran from one place to another like a dog in hunt of good apt as I had few parameteres.....Atlast booked this one and hope to see good future with this apt...
    Cheers
    Sumana
    CommentQuote
  • DOshi - Perungudi

Can anybody give / suggest any points regarding the consideration of Doshi-Etopia perungudi.

wheather it can be consider as a better / potential property in terms of investment and for living.

pl. list all the positive points and pl. talk about negative points if any.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Doshi Etopia here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/5893-doshi-etopia-by-doshi-builders-in-velachery-chennai?t=7155
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote