Excellent opportunity to own premium apartments in Chennai at never before prices

ICICI Home Search presents Puravankara Windermere

Windermere is bought to you by Puravankara group. Puravankara group commands more than 3 decades of construction expertise. Their operations cover Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore, Colombo and U.A.E. The group has already completed many residential and commercial project covering approx. 3.53 million s ft of saleable area. They currently have 14.90 million sft in both residential and commercial project under construction.

Project location: at Palikaranai (Near Medavakkam) most sought after destination in Chennai City. The project is surrounded by Colleges, Hospitals and IT Parks.

Key distances : 5 Kms for Velachery MRTS,
9 Kms from Chennai airport
5 Kms from O.M.R
Approx 0.5 Km from Pallikarnai Tambaram highway& 0.9 km from Kilkattalai Tambaram Highway.

Projects Details: Total 92 blocks stilt +4 floors. Totally 2072 apartments. Spread across 55 acres.

Details on Size: 2 Bhk Size: 1200 Sqft to 1400 Sqft

3 Bhk Size: 1600 Sqft to 2000 Sqft

4 Bhk Size: 2200 Sqft to 2500 Sqft

Amenities: The project will have 2 Spacious Club Houses with high standard well equipped gymnasium. 2 swimming pools, Squash Court, Indoor games,Mini Hall among others. It would also have provisions for Super Market and Restaurants. Plot Utilization 25 acres built-up area & 30 acres of open space for amenities and recreation

Price: : "Soft Launched price Rs.2790/-"
Car park would be charged at Rs.175000/
Club House at Rs.100000/-

Thanks & regards

V.Rajarajan,
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Exactly, I think they crossed 4200 quite sometime back.
    CommentQuote
  • Ppl are u still willing to invest in this project? Have u seen the protests made by the public recently and it was all in the papers.. think twice prior making a decision esp with PURUVANKARA.
    CommentQuote
  • Some people learn from others mistakes and some would like to learn from their own mistakes .

Originally Posted by S Property
    Ppl are u still willing to invest in this project? Have u seen the protests made by the public recently and it was all in the papers.. think twice prior making a decision esp with PURUVANKARA.
    CommentQuote
  • Just heard - 1 bhk ( 660 Sqft Approx) - prelauch in Windermere - 3890 PSF...no car park..
    CommentQuote
  • Guys can anyone tell me about the reliability on this project as i am looking for 2 bhk which is coming for 60Lacs inclusive of all. i am looking for rental purpose
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Purva Windermere here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/17402-purva-windermere-puravankara-developers-pallikaranai-chennai?t=19575
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to re-post your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote