Can anyone update me on chaitanya builders new property in Ayanavaram chennai. the current asking price is 4185 per sq feet. hows the reputation of the builder in terms of construction and delivery. please advise, is the asking price reasonable or high
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sunnyvale
    the builder is reputed only. price is ok now for that area.. if they dont get all buyers they may reduce. Not much work started and may take two years.
    raj
    CommentQuote
  • In 2004 a relative family of mine who had some 9000sqft of land sold it to a builder for 75L and the builder used the price of 800psft for a flat there. Later some of the family members picked up some flats for a price of 1700psft. Today you are talking about 4000psft.
    Many are assuming prices are going to crash but I suspect if Indian economy goes the Japanese way of the 1980s Japanese boom then Ayanavaram property might even cost 15000psft in next 5 years...who knows? And remember Ayanavaram is not Adayar, not a preferred location and more a bastion of North Madras and not the sexy South Madras.
    CommentQuote