Dear Friends,

have been told that the above project is hot. Can someone tell me if the Hiranandinin Palace Gardens, Chennai is a good investment?

Thoughts will be very appreicated.
L
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by madrasi
    some may not come but many will bcoz it is an sez and it parks' tax holiday is getting over this year and IT companies who who arent
    used to paying Income taxes will move to sez's.it has many more advantages like the single window system for all corporate needs.
    Shriram is not the only sez L&T's estancia and mahindra city both are sez with residences,schools already functioning in mahindra,infosys and many are operational.vidya mandir is coming up in estancia with malls and hotel.
    other projects are a purely commercial mall with a gold souk already half way thru is at urapakkam.
    perangalathur is already an old established locality.
    and dont think low about farmers majority are sitting on more cash than you and I.

"It is good for farmers". It does not mean they are low. That area is more suitable for farmers.

L & T estancia is struggling. Now L & T has 4% share in Satyam and loosing good amt of money. Clear picture will emerge on these areas only by 2012 ie till that time IT is down
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    "It is good for farmers". It does not mean they are low. That area is more suitable for farmers.

L & T estancia is struggling. Now L & T has 4% share in Satyam and loosing good amt of money. Clear picture will emerge on these areas only by 2012 ie till that time IT is down

few years ago annanagar was suitable for 'milkman' only so many of them there.i studied there.thiruvanmiyur and neelangarai were fishing villages not long ago.
    omr was not safe in the night few years back.my cousin did his b pharm at thoraipakkam. i had to take my indsuzuki there as he could not find any autos(1998) to come home.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all,
    For your kind advice!!Please dont buy / book any appartment in HIRCO Palace gardens ,Chennaii have boooked an single BHK appartment Longleat -I in 2008 with a booking advance of 4.85 lakhs still now no approval and i have planned to cancel my booking last year end.They are making me to run here and there and no responce To your kind notice there is no email id you can find in the website for chennai and u can never get a single mail from their side.After months together of fight with the Head Bora and the lady in Mumbai Pripal they say the compnay is not in a postion to give money and we can do what ever we want do any thing legally they have told,inspite of having all receipts and documents .I have no option of doing any thing now.Please advice i am almost waiting for 4 years + 1 yr for refund.HIRCO are hi fi cheat and frauds,playing with the hard earned money of working class people.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote