99 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Marg Swarnabhoomi, Marg Groups, Seekinankuppam, Chennai

swarnabhoomi proj is closer to pondy than chennai

Comment

it is neither pondy or chennai- forget anything happening for the next10 to 15 years and neither u will have any return on your investment. if it is less than 1000 per sq ft it is oka, u can use it like farm house.

Comment

@radnats @snt2011
        I bought this marg swarnabhoomi apartment after personally seeing the developments made inside the township.
        My humble question to you , How many of us even in our wild dreams would have guessed that urapakkam ,guduvanchery,vandalur,sriperumbudur,OMR will turn hot in just matter of 6 years ( in 2005 i had a friend who got an apartment built by doshi builders at kandanchavadi for 16lacs) now imagine the cost in kandanchavadi.
        So, we cannot predict whether area will develop or will worsen further.
        For me it was a township which was being planned as a self contained one with walk to work concept ( FYI - Amrita IT park is being set-up inside ).
        and a very healthy and clean atmosphere ( away from the city ).
        I would want to spend my retired life ( @50) in this facility , but it will be semi-retirement as still i would be doing some kind of work ( but for a lesser salary), and leading a peaceful life.

Comment

I perfectly agree with you. It is a good place for retired and peaceful life. Less investment, more comforts and less returns!

Comment

Personally for me the healthy,peaceful, securitised gated community is a wonderful return(for the money i am investing) as i am not planning to sell it in the near future, nor have any target price to sell in the future.

But who knows as anything could happen and i would like to take it as and when it comes, for now it is just a safe and sound investment which when complete will offer a decent life-style and in fact, i could rent-it out too (if not staying there) as the demand is high for the people working inside the community

Comment

Sounds like reasonable investment provided maintenance fee is less, no point paying thousands every month when there is no possibility of rental return or self occupation.

Comment

Rental return is assured for First 2 years from MARG, and thereafter i very sincerely hope (with what i seen there) there will be a demand for residences inside this facility as it will be very convenient for people working in the companies inside the campus.
                And since this is a budget apartment, the rental and maintenance would be nominal.

Comment

It is funny how people are marketing cheyyur port & power project as USP, cheyyur power project is coal fired UMPP. The amount of coal that would be imported and handled will be huge! Coal is a dirty cargo, so we can expect lots of coal dust and smoke in surrounding areas. The real estate lobby tried to shift the UMPP project to maduranthagam, but central govt didn't agree, it was in the news couple of years back, search for cheyyur UMPP and there will be lots of Hindu news snippets on this.

Comment

This is another thread where I find indirect marketing for this project. Typically if someone has booked, they would ask for people who have booked to form a group so that they could discuss the project progress and other related items.

Here the buyer (with due respect) keeps uncovering new points about the project every alternate day.

I personally feel that it will take lots of time and not just 2 years for people to move in..

Potential buyers: My 2 cents worth of input will be to do your due-diligence and then take a call on buying and don't fall for these type of indirect marketing..

Comment

how true, many projects sales representatives r promoting their project here, all beware- do due diligence and dont go by others words or comments here.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X