Collapse

Marg Swarnabhoomi, Marg Groups, Seekinankuppam, Chennai

Last updated: July 13 2016
99 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Marg Swarnabhoomi, Marg Groups, Seekinankuppam, Chennai

Now Marg Swarnabhoomi is becoming a educity.MOU with Limkokwing,MARG LTD signed MOU with Western Australia based Central Institute of Technology, for more news ,visit there website:
    Education Overview at MARG Swarnabhoomi, SEZ in Chennai

Comment

In the name of investment don't waste your hard money.Other than real estate lot of things and challenges are there in life.If you purchase and construct the sq.ft rate is Rs 1300/sq.ft.. Realize the cheaters.Don't fall in trap.

Comment

This is real estate forum and this forum is to discuss about the real estate projects/properties.

Comment

Originally posted by he2007 View Post
          I was one of the first people to book the house in swarnabhoomi for 1499 psqft in jun 08. After delays they handed over the house in oct 12 . the delay is understandable as they were building from the scratch. Nowa days marg is having assured rental scheme where they let you house to international students studying in music college locate inside the sez. i am now getting a assured rental of 7000 pm for a 3 bhk house of 1400 sqft. the total cost was 21 lakhs. considering the low cost i think it is a ok investment. customer service was Ok. not very good and not very bad. the quality of construction is very good.

they are trying a lot of things but have been only patrially sucessful due to the economic scenario. when economy picks up it will do well.
          Good to see someone who has already got an apt there.Yes,we had booked an apt in the utsav project, and recently had been there on a site visit, which they arrange without any fuss.Work had been going on regarding the infrastructure esp., roads etc.Residential buildings have been going on, after a lull, due to the problems faced in shipping materials. as the spokesperson said.It is a pain that the project takes so long, and our hard earned money getting stuck, but we have decided to put up with that.

Comment

Can't say about MArg real estate, but stock price of Marg has hit multi year lows. Take caution till things settledown.

Comment

i just received my first assured rental cheque from marg. been a long time 4 and half years but at least at the end the product is good and delivering some returns

Comment

Congrats!

i just received my first assured rental cheque from marg. been a long time 4 and half years but at least at the end the product is good and delivering some returns
                Good! 4 1/2 years is too long ofcourse, but a silver lining indeed at the end.Did you furnish the apt., I mean woodwork etc...?
                Last edited February 2 2013, 06:12 PM. Reason: add matter

Comment

arecekay,

The rental was without any work whatsoever. they just took it . i understand that they are likely to give it for the fashion students of limkokwing univeristy which is to open a branch from this academic session.

Comment

hi

arecekay,

The rental was without any work whatsoever. they just took it . i understand that they are likely to give it for the fashion students of limkokwing univeristy which is to open a branch from this academic session.
                    I presume that the rental value of Rs.7000 was the amount assured when you opted for that scheme.When we raised the matter of furnished or unfurnished apt. for rent, while making the deal, the marketing person said that a furnished apt would fetch more value.

And sorry for being inquisitive, when did you actually made the final payment?

Comment

I had given my final payment of 10 % in jun 2012 and rental started wef oct 12.
                      have you also booked a flat there.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X