I find one land throuh broker, he told the owner have a PAtta, but don't have CMDA approval. Can I buy this land? any difficult to get Approval? what are the procedure? pls. advice me? Advance thanks
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear sir

as per my knolwedge, if u want to get CMDA approval, definitely u have to give Bribe. my realtives they have a land at Pallikkaranai. they have patta. but they arenot having CMDA approval. to get CMDA approval, we have to give Bribe. in the same area in my relatives case, near by their plots, so many people have built their houses with patta itself. patta is more than sufficient.If u have money, u can get even now by going for bribe. one thing u remember..if u have CMDA approved, that plot will cost more. at the same time, we have a good news that TN government is itself going to extend CMDA control for plots. if u buy ur land, and if the Government will approve later, and then if u apply for CMDA approval, that will be easy for you.Don go for giving Bribe kind of Things and don loose your money. U can Buy land even with patta.
    CommentQuote
  • N.A. Plots near sawantwadi

I have 22 acre agriculture land at prime location neat madkhol would like to sell this land by making small residensial plots , can any one guide me
    what kind of approvals i need to take in this manner current price of land over there is 50 rs sq ft

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi KSM raj,

Kindly check the S.No & Village name in CMDA, If the said land falls under residential use, There wont be any issue in getting plan approvals. Also the Plot dimension and extent should be as per approval norms. CMDA would guide u in this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vallisubbu
    as per my knolwedge, if u want to get CMDA approval, definitely u have to give Bribe. my realtives they have a land at Pallikkaranai. they have patta. but they arenot having CMDA approval. to get CMDA approval, we have to give Bribe. in the same area in my relatives case, near by their plots, so many people have built their houses with patta itself. patta is more than sufficient.If u have money, u can get even now by going for bribe. one thing u remember..if u have CMDA approved, that plot will cost more. at the same time, we have a good news that TN government is itself going to extend CMDA control for plots. if u ur land, and if the Government will approve later, and then if u apply for CMDA approval, that will be easy for you.Don go for giving Bribe kind of Things and don loose your money. U can land even with patta.

Dear friend

In our country, the foremost rule to get anything done is to give away bribes to the govt officials who are very efficient in collecting bribe

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • CMDA approval for patta Land for less than one acre

I have a patta Land of 90 cents.I want to divide into plots and sell it. can anyone help me how to get cmda approval.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by Ambalavanan
    I have a patta Land of 90 cents.I want to divide into plots and sell it. can anyone help me how to get cmda approval.

may i know which area u have that land and wat is the frontage and length, depending on area the approval differs.
    CommentQuote
  • CMDA building approval for unapproved land near pallikarnai

Dear Friends,
    Greetings.........

I am in confusion in buying land in pallikarnai -sai ganesh nagar...
    The layout is unapproved but comes under CMDA, it is in 20 feet road. so here is my doubt
    1. can need to get plot approval and building approval in CMDA or only building approval is enough
    2. can i get building approval for G+2 (i am not gona construct apartment, individual house only with 4 or 5 separate house one for myself and others for rent )
    3. is the pallikarna -sai baba nagar is good place i heard that it has marsh
    4. is pallikarnai -sai ganesh nagar comes under "aquifer recharge area"

Please do help in givning more information on my queries ........

Thx and regards,
    Rajesh
    CommentQuote