Dear friends, I applied for patta for a land in chennai in april ,so far I have not received any reply, its more than 4 months,is it normal for it to take this long, whats the procedures the taluk office follows for processing patta. Its a sub division patta, thats "thani patta".
any way how to track the progress with out visiting them? .
does it mean that chitta and adangal will automatically follow patta, or does one have to apply for the same.
I would also like to know if I have to pay any taxes or make any payments for a vacant land.I have only built a fence.
thank you.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The capital city of Tamil Nadu, Chennai has a new master plan. The metropolitan development authority has permitted hundred floors, if the building is abutting a hundred feet road. Earlier, a ceiling and only 29 floors were permitted. The Chennai real estate industry is delighted. "This means better lighting, better ventilation, and fantastic designs due to the vertical growth," said Mr. T Chitty Babu, CMD, Akshaya Homes. Those living in smaller homes will also benefit from the city's master plan. The floor space index or FSI has been altered from 1.5 to 1.75, up to a maximum of 450 square feet. For example, those who have a plot of 200 square feet could build a house up to 350 square feet on two floors. There could be more residential areas along the city’s mass rapid transport system, as the FSI has gone up from 1.5 to 2. This means they will have thirty percent more space to build. And ten percent of homes ought to be allotted to economically weaker sections in all private projects developed in a hectare or above.
    CommentQuote