Collapse

Your Experience with Builders/Developers

Last updated: July 31 2009
42 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Your Experience with Builders/Developers

Its important to be specific and details!

Originally posted by Googly View Post
    Hi everyone,

I had very good experience with Builder called KG.. they are providing very good quality and service. if you dont want a bad stories, you can reach them and get a dream house.

Regds..
    Googly...

Dear Googly,

This is not to offend you. But you need to be a little more specific.

For example, if someone told you the same thing (YYY builder gives good quality and service), what would be the first few questions that come to your mind? (I'm sure some do).

So, when you answer these very same questions you will have also satisfied other readers thirst for knowledge so they can safeguard their money investing with the right builders. Eg, what does quality mean? Have you checked what quality is, from these builders? On what parameters do you compare quality?

Similarly again, what does service mean?

I'm just putting this down so that your message can have much more value for the readers. Also, another benefit is, when messages get richer with content and more specific, it becomes a standard for the forum and we will se more traffic here as people are always attracted to better quality of information.

cheers

Comment

It is nice to see someone like u Googly speaking positively about some builder. It is sad that some one questions you because you spoke positively. Let us know about good and bad builders. Dont be frightened to speak out.

Comment

Wiseman, why are you so pessimistic. If someone says that a builder XYZ is good, u question him immediately. Did u question anyone who said a builder is bad. Do u need psychatric counselling to get you out of your deep hate for anything positive. Ur depressing behaviour is not good for this board.

Comment

I'm only depressive. You are oppressive

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
          Wiseman, why are you so pessimistic. If someone says that a builder XYZ is good, u question him immediately. Did u question anyone who said a builder is bad. Do u need psychatric counselling to get you out of your deep hate for anything positive. Ur depressing behaviour is not good for this board.

Dude, Nats,

You must be beyond even the best of psychiatrists since even they would go nuts trying to figure out the sphagetti in your head !

No, I've not gone nuts. I'm just learning from you how to be obnoxious - and with my superior vocabulary simply make you go nuts by being better than you at it - even more than you are already!!!

I'm only talking about the coming depression. And one needs to sound depressed when one speaks of such things, not be cheery about getting screwed in life. As someone said, time to be scared now, than be screwed later :p.

But you are oppressive. What kind of economic climate would need to be there for a person to become oppressive? And beyond that, repulsive?

Think about it (if the noodles that substitutes for your brain can allow you to think straight).

I can't talk the price down. Neither can you talk the price up - even by posting your pathetic attempts to do so on EVERY post on this forum. You will only end up pissing off people (if that is possible after already doing so to such a large extent).

We are always keen to have your IIT analysed views - IF you can get over your childishness and come up with something that resembles serious analysis. Instead of talking about Mathematics, why don't you actually do some math and show us. I'm waiting to be convinced.

As I already said, there is a time for being positive. And a time for being negative. Be realistic !!!

cheers

Comment

@Natarajg007. The developer/RE agents have developed the Bad name for their own Karma. Its like a credibility. If you get Good servicr you will go ther.

RE agents has lost all the Credibility. They are Chor/fraud... What ever you say. You must be knowing If the credibility lost for a company how the stock value react.

Sale log hameshe ullu banane ke kosis kartha hai. We coomon man has lost all the toleration.

Hope you understood.
            Either land or AIR and FOOD. Choice is yours.

Comment

With Due Respect

@wiseman

You dont have to respond wiseman to nataraj.Please concentrate to help others with your advice.

@Nataraj

Please concentrate on your stuff but not wasting your time either.

Hatred discussions is not going to help anybody, needless to say you guys are more experienced and know better than i do.

Comment

* a_salim_99. If you are a RE agent then this write up will not go to your head. Leave this talk. But just tell that your are with Nataraj....

But if you are not a agent then the isssue here is wiseman is trying to give the present Global economics scenario. And he is telling that how risk is that to invest in RE.

-- Thanks
                Either land or AIR and FOOD. Choice is yours.

Comment

Arin, I think there is a misunderstanding

Originally posted by arin_12 View Post
                  * a_salim_99. If you are a RE agent then this write up will not go to your head. Leave this talk. But just tell that your are with Nataraj....

But if you are not a agent then the isssue here is wiseman is trying to give the present Global economics scenario. And he is telling that how risk is that to invest in RE.

-- Thanks
                  Dear Arin,

I believe that you think salim is criticising my points! Even though he would be perfectly in his right to do so as long as it is against my points , I think you got it wrong.

I believe he told me that he ignores you-know-who's posts anyway.

Am I right Salim? Or is it the other way around!!

Anyway, I think we are all taking things too personally and we should watch the progress of this crisis in a mroe detached manner so that our views are more accurate and so will be our actions.

cheers

Comment

Hi Wisemen,

One way or other your analysis is getting real. There is a news today that GE money is closing 170 branches in india. And I happen to speak to one of Iron ore trader in my gym today morning. He said this traders were just making fuzz. Wait for another six months and you will see the rates in the ground.

And he also expects the prices of 2 bhk to come down to 15 or 18 lacs in prime locations. That should be the prices of 2003.

Thanks,
                    Sridhar

Comment

I never had a doubt ...

Originally posted by sridharchennai View Post
                      Hi Wisemen,

One way or other your analysis is getting real. There is a news today that GE money is closing 170 branches in india. And I happen to speak to one of Iron ore trader in my gym today morning. He said this traders were just making fuzz. Wait for another six months and you will see the rates in the ground.

And he also expects the prices of 2 bhk to come down to 15 or 18 lacs in prime locations. That should be the prices of 2003.

Thanks,
                      Sridhar

Dear Sridhar,

I never had an iota of doubt that things will progress this way. Its not any special powers. Simply that I have access to some of the finest economic brains in the world - and you can have it too since all of them blog and post their views. In fact, if you read them over the years, you will understand how little we know in comparison to them !

Another trait you must cultivate is to continuously absorb "chatter" in the environment - bits and pieces of news coming your way - and connect the dots to create the picture.

As I have already stated, there are sound economic reasons for prices to come down drastically. Simply because, for the guy who bought in 1998, prices even if they come down 50% from peak, will have provided > 100 - 200% returns, which is the long-term ROI.

Rest is just short-term illusion, like the brief rich feeling that people holding stocks felt in the 2005-2007 period (including the likes of Mittal, Ambanis, etc ). These events spare no one!!!

Watch and learn the most important lessons of your life in these times!

cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X