Hi where is dabc chennai builders office how about their quality in deliverables please tell me i need to buy apartment or flat
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Spam thread
    CommentQuote
  • dabc chennai builders

Originally Posted by deoprakash
    Hi Friend. Today is First Sunday of the month and Lots of new projects are launching. You can call tomorrow between 10:15 am to 7:00 pm, he will definitely help you finding the right apartment/flat. . :bab (56):

CommentQuote
  • dabc chennai builders

if you want to know the office place go to their official web site you will find all the information and contact number every thing is clearly mentioned their web site itself
    CommentQuote
  • i know the office dabc chennai builders located in chennai OMR Next to SRP Tools in main road itself.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard, they opened a new SITE office opposite to ORCHID in Polachery.
    CommentQuote
  • We were completely satisfied with Building Construction Company. From the foundation, and to the completion of interior work, the company took care of everything, and all sub-contractors and employees at this company were very courteous and professional. We appreciate how the management team has planned and worked with the project.
    CommentQuote
  • I found really great Construction Company in Chennai as dabc chennai. Recently we moved to Chennai and we were looking for Building Construction Company, and when I was browsing the internet, I found this company and called them for more information. I am glad that I found the best construction company in Chennai. I am totally satisfied with their service and I can always recommend this company to my friends dabcchennai.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vrian1231 years ago
      why do you think they are good
  • DABC may be a good company but their project at Polachery is not finding enough buyers even though they are launching each blocks in a phased manner .Now they have launched Row houses to attract buyers but that too is not finding enough interest.But personally I am satisfied with their quality of construction of Acacia and Begonia blocks.I hope staff from DABC will spare this thread from spamming.
    CommentQuote