Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Property Price Going Down Drastically in Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Are Property Price Going Down Drastically in Chennai?

Last updated: December 1 2010
179 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Are Property Price Going Down Drastically in Chennai?

Originally posted by wiseman View Post
    Folks,

This is a stroke of luck for me.

The last quoted price in my area (and this is first-hand information since a relation sold property to DLF in that area) in 2007 was above Rs 15000 for prime land in my area.

So, I'm going to throw the challenge to this Aditi Vijaykar of Cushman. Will he take this property and sell it for Rs 16200 since that is 8% above the last quoted price for property in this area?

In fact I would be so interested in this price that I will give them 7.5% as commission (Rs 1200) since I'm satisfied with my 15000 !!!

I think Ms. Aditi will learn to be more cautious at the end of this exchange .

And I will let you know the rersult of this exchange, I promise. Unlike people who simply cut-n-paste from Industry shills who can only talk things up.

And people, definitely don't be a greater fool to buy property for 70L in Urapakkam when others on the same 99Acres are selling similar property for 17L!

cheers
    As far as Wiseman is concerned everybody who opposes him is WRONG. The pity is this gentleman would say nothing about his background, will give misleading info like 15000psft without mentioning where and will tell he studied in the second best MBA school ahead of IIMC in 1985 (I never knew of any non IIM in the first 3 business schools in India and I graduated from IIT Madras in 1985). He has a tendency to get worked up.
    Now I am getting my suspicion increased.
    Is this guy Sagittarian of MMB? Come on speak up Wiseman, if you really have some WORTH in you. You dont have to challenge Aditi. You just have to act sane on this board and tell us who you are. Just because you operate with multiple ids on this board, who support you, does not mean what you say is right.
    Have some guys up your spine and speak out. U have yet to take even one challenge of mine and you are throwing a challenge at C&W since they dont exist here. So U r used to challenging people who dont exist. As I told elsewhere this is cowardice of the Nth order.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
      As far as Wiseman is concerned everybody who opposes him is WRONG. The pity is this gentleman would say nothing about his background, will give misleading info like 15000psft without mentioning where and will tell he studied in the second best MBA school ahead of IIMC in 1985 (I never knew of any non IIM in the first 3 business schools in India and I graduated from IIT Madras in 1985). He has a tendency to get worked up.
      Now I am getting my suspicion increased.
      Is this guy Sagittarian of MMB? Come on speak up Wiseman, if you really have some WORTH in you. You dont have to challenge Aditi. You just have to act sane on this board and tell us who you are. Just because you operate with multiple ids on this board, who support you, does not mean what you say is right.
      Have some guys up your spine and speak out. U have yet to take even one challenge of mine and you are throwing a challenge at C&W since they dont exist here. So U r used to challenging people who dont exist. As I told elsewhere this is cowardice of the Nth order.
      I CHALLENGE WISEMAN TO TELL THIS BOARD WHAT QUALIFICATIONS HE HAS TO BE ABLE TO TALK SO DEMEANINGLY ABOUT EVERYBODY WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT HIS VIEW ON THIS BOARD TO THE POINT OF QUESTIONING A C&W REPORT.
      DOES HE HAVE ANY GUTS TO TELL US WHO HE IS?

Comment

You must have some panga with US NRIs and MBAs

I CHALLENGE WISEMAN TO TELL THIS BOARD WHAT QUALIFICATIONS HE HAS TO BE ABLE TO TALK SO DEMEANINGLY ABOUT EVERYBODY WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT HIS VIEW ON THIS BOARD TO THE POINT OF QUESTIONING A C&W REPORT.
        DOES HE HAVE ANY GUTS TO TELL US WHO HE IS?

Nats,

Another piece of bullshit logic. I was an IIT-an, so I must know of a B-School which was better than an IIM in 1985. Does anyone see any meaningful thread in this statement? So, they teach you how to evaluate B-School ranking in IIT (whichever one that was)? Thats news to me!!!

Well, Nats, that is probably why you never passed the Logic section in the B-School entrance ! Probably didn't pass the Math section either, seeing as how you don't seem to have basic grasp of maths and obviously, going by your vocabulary, you sure didn't pass the English section too. Since you don't seem to comprehend even the simplest things (that others you consider stupid, do), the comprehension section must also have been a washout. No wonder you never got into a premier B-School much as you must have tried! No wonder you have a special panga against MBAs and NRIs. Sour grapes?

And why are you so interested in my antecedants (figured out that word's meaning?). One never fires off all their ammunition in the first salvo itself, remember? You fired all of yours and are now fuming and fretting in Capital Bold letters. Keep fuming (what else can you do now)!

For the rest of the Forum, my apologies for these diversions. Got carried away. In my shoes, you would do the same too I presume !

Promise to keep my posts to what I do best and leave the BS to some that do that best!!!

cheers

Comment

Oh and by the way Nataraj ...

Well for a guy who is parroting his IIT qualification (probably the only and last useful thing you did in life) what happened then?

Why is it that a genius qualified IIT Engineer (who is the real one trashing everyone on this forum) left his software job and is touting his real estate to unwary passers by and trying to cheat them with exorbitant prices?

Did we produce IIT-ans with 23 years of "experience" to be touting Real Estate as their prime profession? What a waste of Govt funds!

So, Nats. Why so silent about your current job and occupation - besides pimping RE, that we are well aware of? Why not also shout out from the rooftops about your current exalted position in Industry as some CEO or owner of some profitable and well-known company - like you do your IIT qualification? Cat got your tongue on this?

Like ajijac says. You seemed to have lost the IIT way somewhere along the way in 2003. Stay calm yourself ! And maybe go tout your RE (which you conveniently find to be owning to sell to some unsuspecting enquirer) elsewhere.

cheers

Comment

Well for a guy who is parroting his IIT qualification (probably the only and last useful thing you did in life) what happened then?

Why is it that a genius qualified IIT Engineer (who is the real one trashing everyone on this forum) left his software job and is touting his real estate to unwary passers by and trying to cheat them with exorbitant prices?

Did we produce IIT-ans with 23 years of "experience" to be touting Real Estate as their prime profession? What a waste of Govt funds!

So, Nats. Why so silent about your current job and occupation - besides pimping RE, that we are well aware of? Why not also shout out from the rooftops about your current exalted position in Industry as some CEO or owner of some profitable and well-known company - like you do your IIT qualification? Cat got your tongue on this?

Like ajijac says. You seemed to have lost the IIT way somewhere along the way in 2003. Stay calm yourself ! And maybe go tout your RE (which you conveniently find to be owning to sell to some unsuspecting enquirer) elsewhere.

cheers
            Realestate is not my profession. Also I never said that since I am an IITian I know the ratings of B-Schools. I said as I also was at that stage of life in 1985, I know about B-School ratings then.
            Well your crippled mind, lack of self respect, unwillingness to tell about yourself shows you in bright light. So the readers on this forum just need to read your self deprecating approach in your answer to me. I can understand the medical shop is really running out of valium.
            Cheers.

Comment

cheers
              U r such an imbecile who wont read anything full. WHy do u say PIMPING RE? Is that what Pimps do?
              As for my profession I was very clear. I trade in the stock market for a living. I have said this before and repeat it for my dear imbecile friend.
              And where the hell did u do your so called MBA? WHY R U SO SHIT SCARED TO INFORM OTHERS ABOUT THAT?

Comment

Wiseman, dont be an escapist. In which place was it Rs 15k and your relative sold land in 2007 to DLF. U must be a true coward. Why not get urself an id called COWARDMAN. ROTFL.

Comment

Again I repeat Wiseman. Why are you shit scared to tell us about your school where u did MBA? Let the board know about you. You said u manage 3 companies, now companies can be anything from Beedi shops to Shouchalas. So tell us about ur qualification first. Secondly since you used the word Pimping. Do u run such a company too? ROTFL.

Comment

Hello Nats,

I have been watching this forum for quite sometime. For some reasons, a meaningful forum topic has been widely diverted for personal reasons. Shall we put our unwanted personal attacks behind and participate actively in the forum or let us refrain from forum discussion.

Comment

Again I repeat Wiseman. Why are you shit scared to tell us about your school where u did MBA? Let the board know about you. You said u manage 3 companies, now companies can be anything from Beedi shops to Shouchalas. So tell us about ur qualification first. Secondly since you used the word Pimping. Do u run such a company too? ROTFL.
                      You have an agenda and wiseman has an agenda. You wanted prices to continue going up and wiseman likes it go down. You obviously are in real estate or have large investment in real estate. The data shows that real estate has tanked and is starting to crash. It must be hard for you to accept it. There are four stages of grief : denial, depression, anger and acceptance. You are in denial stage.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X