Last updated: December 17 2008
19 | Posts
4648 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: Residential Plot For 60L in Chennai

Hi,

Am an IT guy interested in purchasing the land of size around 1Gnd to 2Gnd.So I would need your assistance in identifying the location with my budget 60Lacs.

I may take another min. of 2 to 3 yrs to construct home or also open for gated community with min. of 1G to 2G (Budget <= 90Lacs).

Thanks in advance.

Re : Suggestions: Residential Plot For 60L in Chennai

I have land in Urapakkam, 1.5grounds for 70L, 1km from Railway station, 1.5km from GST. If interested send mail to me. Approved clean piece of land. Flats in that locality are priced I understand at 3000psft.

Comment

Thanks for the responses.

@Nataraj.

My budget is to identify land or gated community with in City limits or to the extent of Porur and not beyond that.

Urapakkam rate is beyond greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
        I have land in Urapakkam, 1.5grounds for 70L, 1km from Railway station, 1.5km from GST. If interested send mail to me. Approved clean piece of land. Flats in that locality are priced I understand at 3000psft.
        Rs 47 lakhs for one ground in Urapakkam in this down turn period. Seems to be very high

Comment

Urapakkam

this is one AD I noticed in 99acres.

Property Description:
          This is a Residential Land in Urapakkam, Bharti Nagar total of 2 Grounds available. Site visit any time arranged
          1.5 kms from Railway Station
          Surrounded by Houses
          30 Feet Water
          Bank Loan Arranged
          East Facing Plot
          Property Id: Y1685807

Pricing Details:
          Price: Rs. 16,80,000

Comment

Offer a once-in-a-lifetime deal to Nataraj

Originally posted by Unicorn View Post
            this is one AD I noticed in 99acres.

Property Description:
            This is a Residential Land in Urapakkam, Bharti Nagar total of 2 Grounds available. Site visit any time arranged
            1.5 kms from Railway Station
            Surrounded by Houses
            30 Feet Water
            Bank Loan Arranged
            East Facing Plot
            Property Id: Y1685807

Pricing Details:
            Price: Rs. 16,80,000

Unicorn,

Here is an unbeatable offer that will make Nataraj richer by 33% as well as get you 50 lakhs profit.

Buy this property for 20 lakhs (offering 15% more will only get you the deal quickly in this market).

Since Nataraj is offering his 1.5 ground property in the same area with similar characteristics, sell him your 2 ground property for 70 lakhs before you put up the 20 lakhs (in fact take 20 lakhs advance and settle the property first !)

He can then sell this same property for 70 * 1.33 (2 grounds at a price of 70 lakhs for 1.5 grounds), which is a profit of 23 lakhs since he is so bullish about prices and can so easily find buyers.

He walks away with 23 lakhs, you walk away with 50 lakhs. And what a genius am I .

Ready for the challenge Nataraj?

cheers

Comment

70L for 1.5 ground in Urappakkam? Are you mad or what?
              Regarding pricing, these brokers are vomiting anything that comes out of their mouth.

I wouldn't spend more than 20L for 1.5 groun in Urapakkam. This is the price.

Comment

Haha, I am considered greedy. Great. Now Urapakkam is not one particular road or street. Either side of GST road is considered Urapakkam at places. In Urapkkam prices tend to move between places pretty much. As for land price in Urapakkam, there are multiple places where you have different places. I can get an advt for Foolsman, where price is Rs 6L for 2400sqft. Definition and development and Fools matter!
                Now let us assume flat price is Rs 3000 in a place. If I had 2400sqft land I can construct 3600sqft building without much ado. To construct my cost will be Rs 1K psft given the fallen prices of materials. (Does Mr. Foolhardy know Commodities trading?). So to build 3600sqft will be Rs 36L. Now if I price it at Rs 3000 then I get 3600x3=1.08Cr. So 36L building cost price yields selling price of 1.08C. So the difference of 108-36=72 is the cost price of land. So by this logic the price of land should be 72L per ground (2400sqft). Now the issue is there are time factors and price of investment. So if I were to work on a partnership mode I wil ask 72L, meaning joint venture. However when I want quick cash I will be happy with a lesser amount in this case 70L for 1.5grounds or 46L for 2400sqft.
                Now the point is most on this board dont seem to know basic mathematics otherwise they wont be questioning me with their Foolhardy friend! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by strongsville View Post
                  70L for 1.5 ground in Urappakkam? Are you mad or what?
                  Regarding pricing, these brokers are vomiting anything that comes out of their mouth.

I wouldn't spend more than 20L for 1.5 groun in Urapakkam. This is the price.
                  U dont have 20L so you wont buy any property. That is your basic problem. SOmeone with 7K p.m. salary in 2004 whomight atbest be getting with the latest increment an year ago at best 35K p.m. and with potential jobloss, wont have the need to buy such property. So dont worry darling.

Comment

Looks like the mod wont let me post any challenges to Wiseman on these boards as WIseman must have pleaded for protection. Wisey go and find a chink in my post explaining the price decision. If you dont you can very well show to the board what a Foolishman or Madman and worse still Cowardman you are.
                    Cheers.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X