Last updated: February 19 2017
75 | Posts
21293 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

This thread is ONLY for Asvini Akila Heights. No hijacking please

Does anybody has idea or more information on this project? Asvini Akila Heights Sembakkam, Velachery Tambaram Main Road. Please share.

I see below are the possitive side of this project
    1. Location advantage - on the main road and near by MTC bus stand
    2. Cost - current price - 4250 Rs / SQFT
    3. Some lake (Rajakilpakkam) is near by, so ground water problem may not be there
    4. Not much extra amenities, hence the future maintenance cost would be minimal
    5. Additional charges like EB, Water are looks minimal
    Negative side - 14 floors, but looks most of the builders are going for high rise constructions these days
    Last edited September 16 2016, 05:16 PM.

Re : Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

Hi,

I enquired this project 7 months before and price quoted was 3800/Sq Ft ,Location wise it is good,
    Drawback is 14 floors..so execution time will be long,so will have to wait atleast 3 to 4 years for completion.

Another one is CMDA approval,Initially they have launched this project on FAIRPRO 2011 April but still they haven't start the project yet..

350+ apartments in a 2.5 acre will be bit congested and no idea abt Water Problem.

Please check with previous asvini projects for their quality , commitment and etc..

Thanks
    Last edited July 22 2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I enquire abt the project last week. They are now saying square feet rate as RS.4250. Location wise it is good. just on the road and 5 min from thambaram railway station. my cencern is 324 apartments in 2.3 acres. It will be over populated. The space they spend for amenities for 324 families is very less.

Comment

Is the price Rs. 4250, is OK for this area? or high?

Yeha, not much amenities, but may be good to have less amenities considering long term maintenance cost. Some apartment complex in the city already started to have bad look because of poor maintenance of amenities like swimming pool, etc.

Comment

Hi,
          Did you book a flat in Akila Heights? I visited their site today, and looks like the groung level is complete. They say the hand over will be in 2015 june. I dont think its possible. Ruby Elite, on the same road, has completed 7 floors and they also commit to hand over by jan 2015. Ruby quote 5100 per sq ft, and akila heights 4600. Can you advice me which one is reliable and a reputed builder?

Comment

back in August 2012, i went and saw three major projects on this road.

1. Akila Heights
            2. Sri Srinivasa silver oak
            3. Ruby Elite

All the above were on the Velachary - Tambaram Main Road. I did speak to all of their marketing execs. Ruby was too expensive, Silver OAK was too congested(small piece of land), Akila heights was not sure about the builder quality.

So i didnt go for any of them...I'm surpised Akila has not started anything yet.

Comment

Ruby builders seem to have a good fan following near VT road in areas like Selaiyur. Few of my friends said that they are a little better than other local builders in that area.

Asvini's Amarisa in Ramapuram behind MIOT seems to be a hit, since I see this project fetching maximum rentals and resale value around the DLF area.

Dont know if Asivini can create the same env. for Akila. I remember some member in this forum commenting about Akila being too conjested, as per plans.

Comment

When I was in Chennai in march, they seemed to have booked most of their flats barring a few on the mid to high floor levels. Also, their works was progressing very slowly (not sure about the approval status etc). Didn't elicit great confidence and I believe there were some issues with their previous projects at Ramapuram. Moreover, the location at Sembakkam for the price point wasn't attractive for me.

Comment

Do we have someone in this forum who has already booked flat in Asvini Akila Heights? I had enquired just 2 days back and spoke to their Sales executive
                  Current price is Rs.4700 / sqft First - fourth floor
                  Rs.4750 - 5th to 7th floor ,
                  Rs.4775 - 8th to 11th floor and
                  Rs. 4800 - 11th to 14th floor (last floor)
                  I would need reference to book a flat in Akila heights - sembakkam so that i will have opportunity to negotiate price, can someone help?

Comment

Hi

I am existing customer for them. I had booked some one year back and really bit worried now. Not because of the time lines of completion but the way they respond after booking.
                    i am sharing couple of my bad experience with them

Diff in payment
                    i am paying more than what they had committed me at the time of booking.

Worst customer service
                    you can never get response for any of your queries with them

Commitments
                    while booking you can get lot of promises.... but i was not aware all will be on air once you become their customer.

stage payments
                    normally you will get intimation for payment on or after completion of that part, but with akila it will be proactive(you will get notified before even the stage is completed.

I am not against this project, definitely this is an good one but when you are planned to book with them just get every thing in written(recorded).

Truely
                    Last edited July 22 2015, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X