Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

Last updated: February 19 2017
75 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

    Finally settled with Akila Heights. After lot of research especially on OMR and Vel-Tambaram road, found this one is ok to go ahead, mainly for location advantage. Also I expect the monthly maintenance charges would be minimal as not much amenities present and many share the common stuffs. Also found the space in between blocks are more spacious. But, as mentioned you have to be very careful with the builder, which I see same is the case with any other builder.

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

      we are about to book here.. when i checked their CMDA approved plan, I noticed that the amenities like park, tennis court, basket ball post, pathway, gazebo, nook area are build in OSR (open space reservation). OSR must be gifted to local civic body and they will have buid a park or play ground for public use. private builder or association has no exclusive rights on the OSR land. also OSR guidance tells that, this land should not not have private approach or entry and it should only have public entry.
      - they are using these amenities (in OSR) land as selling point but they don't have the rights.
      - who will borne the maintenance of the amenities as it is OSR
      I'm confused in last minute.. please provider your views and suggestions.

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

        Many builders cheat like this, showing OSR amenities as that of apartment's. Flat owners will not have any right on OSR though they can also use it along with common public

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

          It is very rare to see OSR space being left open to public in Chennai.Mostly this requirement is on paper only.OSR space might get utilised by Public if there is a public road going through the project which is the case with BHS and DLF Gardencity ,Semmenchery.


          Originally posted by kamalasekar View Post
          we are about to book here.. when i checked their CMDA approved plan, I noticed that the amenities like park, tennis court, basket ball post, pathway, gazebo, nook area are build in OSR (open space reservation). OSR must be gifted to local civic body and they will have buid a park or play ground for public use. private builder or association has no exclusive rights on the OSR land. also OSR guidance tells that, this land should not not have private approach or entry and it should only have public entry.
          - they are using these amenities (in OSR) land as selling point but they don't have the rights.
          - who will borne the maintenance of the amenities as it is OSR
          I'm confused in last minute.. please provider your views and suggestions.

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

            in recent times loclal civic body in chennai is keen in acquiring OSR (i read somewhere that around 12 acers of OSR is acquired as on date),
            does it really make sense by not choosing this apartment by only considering the OSR issue?

            thanks
            kamal

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

              Originally posted by kamalasekar View Post
              in recent times loclal civic body in chennai is keen in acquiring OSR (i read somewhere that around 12 acers of OSR is acquired as on date),
              does it really make sense by not choosing this apartment by only considering the OSR issue?

              thanks
              kamal
              Kamal,

              Then you have to leave with small project less than 1000 sq m where builder have paid and brought over the OSR.

              Look for an apartment make sure OSR is in the entrance and isolated from the apartment this way the apartments stays as GC and security is not compromised. OSR can be provided separate gate from internal to GC and as well as from main road. Something like TVH Taus and appasamy GV on OMR.

              Lot of apartments in velachery OSR was taken over by corporation. My apartment survived as builder had brought over the OSR by paying additional money. There is a clause for the same to buyback OSR.
              Last edited October 25 2013, 06:44 PM.

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

                If the facilities are in OSR..why should you pay for the facilities? Is the construction started? couldn't see any image in google maps!...try negotiating on that..latest payment schedule:
                Asvini - Akila Heights
                PRICE:

                Ř RS. 4,700/- - Per sq ft
                Ř Rs. 20,000/- - Legal Expenses
                Ř Rs. 25,000/- - Club Membership fee
                Ř Rs. 25,000/- - Corpus Fund
                Ř Rs. 40,000/- - EB, Water & Sewage
                Ř Impact fee - Rs. 37.50/- per sq.ft
                Ř Open Car Park - Rs.1,00,000/-
                Ř Covered Car Park - Rs.1,50,000/-
                Ř Service tax - Extra
                Ř Registration - Extra
                Ř Floor Raise - Rs.50 /- 5th to 7th Floor
                Ř Floor Raise - Rs.75 /- 8th to 11th Floor
                Ř Floor Raise - Rs.100 /- 12th to 14th Floor
                BOOKING ADVANCE:

                Ř Rs. 2,00,000 /-

                PAYMENT SCHEDULE

                1. Booking Advance Rs. 2,00,000 /- ( at the time of booking )
                2. Payment on Registration Rs. 40% ( Less Advance )
                3. On completion of Basement Roof Rs. 10%
                4. On completion of 4th Floor Roof Rs. 10%
                5. On completion of 9th Floor Roof Rs. 10%
                6. On completion of 14th Floor Roof Rs. 10%
                7. On completion of Respective
                Brick work Rs. 10%
                8. On completion of Flooring Rs. 5%
                9. Payment on Handing over Rs. 5%
                Last edited October 25 2013, 06:51 PM.

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

                  Originally posted by sss_m19 View Post
                  If the facilities are in OSR..why should you pay for the facilities?
                  Good question. Unfortunately most builder have their outdoor children play area in OSR. be it ceebros or anybody all does it. Usually many builders have OSR inside the apartment and technically these apartments cannot be called GC even though they dont have public roads passing through them. Infact security legally cannot stop them from entering the apartment if they want to access OSR.

                  Now let me ask an different question

                  if you buy 1500 sq ft apartment at rate of 5000 per sq ft construction cost and 1300 sq ft is your sealable area and 200 sq ft amenities common area you still pay full construction cost instead of land cost for 200 sq ft also + club membersip fee. Basically you give your space for constructing club and buying equipments and you are charged a membersip fee for using that as well.

                  If we keep asking question in todays RE we will never be able to buy an apartment in chennai.

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

                    Originally posted by srivat View Post
                    If we keep asking question in todays RE we will never be able to buy an apartment in chennai.
                    that's why I have not bought apartment in Chennai!

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Akila Heights by Asvini Foundation in Sembakkam, Chennai

                      Originally posted by sss_m19 View Post
                      that's why I have not bought apartment in Chennai!
                      . I hope you did not meant that you have brought in suburbs. As Navalur and after technically comes under Kanchipuram district and not Chennai.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X