Hi

Iam looking to buy a flat in Anna Nagar. Could someone tell me hw much it goes now?

Btw, i live in Mogappair for around 25 years. but, we want to move in to anna nagar.

In Nolambur (also called mogappir west) flats are costing around RS 3200 - 3500/ft.

What is the average sqft cost in anna nagar?

Thanks In Advance
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I gather a new flat in Anna Nagar proper is not less than Rs. 7000/sq. ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update. Iam looking for around 60L for 1000 - 1100 sq/ft.

do you think it's posible? or do i have to wait for some more time till the market stabilize?
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry, forgot ...

Originally Posted by arun1288
    i was also looking for a flat in anna nagar,golden homes is starting a project near SMF hospital and the price is 10500/sqft...quite shocking!

Sorry Arun. In the last post you had asked if Rs 10,500 / SFt is appropriate. I have no idea since there is no way to cross-check. You might see from the registrar's office what the last transacted price in that locality was and take it from there (it definitely must not be above that, though it should be negotiable downwards).

Well, people told me that the rate for property in Radhakrshnan Salai was 15000 / SFt, I was in a state of (pleasant) shock! Pleasant because I was the seller ;).

All these prices look like the prices of Dot Com companies in 2000. Unreal!!! :D.

As far as taking loans to buy homes for 1.65 crores, there is no way you can convince me to do that (but I'm just a nutty guy who thinks it may go down all the way from 1.65 to maybe 0.75? ). Who knows!!!

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • In next 1 year all these prices will see a correction of 20 to 30%
    CommentQuote