hi.....

Could anyone tell me how to verify the approvisation by cmda or dtcp...????
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • DTCP approval is shown by a Survey number in the sale deed. Dont be fooled by many in Chennai who will say DTCP approved when it is Panchayat approved. Panchayat approved and Unapproved to me are the same.
    CommentQuote
  • cmda is different from DTCP

PEOPLE get this straigth
    CMDA is only limited to chennai metropolitan area extending till vandalur in south etc.
    DTCP is the sanctioning authority excluding corporation areas(all corporations of TN)
    panchayat has jurisdiction to accord approval for < 1/2 acre and ordinary buildings
    Beyond 1/2 acre and special buildings DTCP clearance is required.
    layouts greater than 1/2 acre purporting to be panchayat approved are in fact un approved (dont think all panchayat approvals are invalid) they infact work on an NOC from the president of localbody and claim it as approval,it is not so.
    every approval is accorded an approval or Planning permit NO. you can verify this at the DTCP or CMDA office
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    PEOPLE get this straigth
    CMDA is only limited to chennai metropolitan area extending till vandalur in south etc.
    DTCP is the sanctioning authority excluding corporation areas(all corporations of TN)
    panchayat has jurisdiction to accord approval for < 1/2 acre and ordinary buildings
    Beyond 1/2 acre and special buildings DTCP clearance is required.
    layouts greater than 1/2 acre purporting to be panchayat approved are in fact un approved (dont think all panchayat approvals are invalid) they infact work on an NOC from the president of localbody and claim it as approval,it is not so.
    every approval is accorded an approval or Planning permit NO. you can verify this at the DTCP or CMDA office

Hei abk,
    Do you know if we can verify a CMDA Planning permit number online or a visit to the CMDA office is the only way?

rgds.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

The builder said the project is approved and has forwarded me the building permit number and planning permit number approved by the town panchayat. How can i verify the same?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vingori
    Hei abk,
    Do you know if we can verify a CMDA Planning permit number online or a visit to the CMDA office is the only way?

rgds.

You can check the cmda approval online.
    CMDA Approved Layouts
    CommentQuote