Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Prices Too High for Akshaya Homes, Akshaya, Siruseri, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Are Prices Too High for Akshaya Homes, Akshaya, Siruseri, Chennai?

Last updated: July 30 2009
16 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Are Prices Too High for Akshaya Homes, Akshaya, Siruseri, Chennai?

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
    Buying property in Siruseri is the sort of stupidity our folks do and the bears are complaining about price in the city. What a funny set of folks!
    I wont buy a flat in Siruseri and at 4250, if I buy I can fit well into any lunatic asylum.
    PS. Ask Loverbird for his address to find the nearest asylum! LOL!

If you got a job with one of those major IT companies then staying in siruseri will not be a bad idea. You will be away from all the dust ,noise,pollution and dirt of the city. Price around rs 2250/sqft will be reasonable in Siruseri.

Comment

Dear friends,

Hope, no love is lost between nats and lovebird?

ks2071746

Comment

How can love be lost with a songster bird? LOL!

Comment

Adora of akshaya projects

Hi guys.....

some of the comments are very true. the rate in OMR has nose dived. last week i visited this Adora, since they advertised it is being completed. It is worth a visit. They have done a good job. but the pricing... these guys too pricy. It may be good buy at Rs. 3200 to 3500 as the project is nearing complete. But guys are not negotiating. Any one here has bought a house there? Please let me now what was the price paid?

Comment

Originally posted by sundardj View Post
            If you got a job with one of those major IT companies then staying in siruseri will not be a bad idea. You will be away from all the dust ,noise,pollution and dirt of the city. Price around rs 2250/sqft will be reasonable in Siruseri.
            I have relatives going from Medavakkam comfortably to work in Siruseri. And they can also access the best of life in Velachery, Adayar and Guindy. No need to go to Siruseri. Just because IT industry developed in Electronics CIty in Bangalore, people did not move there, they just lived in the fringes of Jayanagar or got transported from Indiranagar and Malleswaram. When with poor public transport in Bangalore people can do that, in Chennai it is no big deal. Moving to Siruseri is like moving to another village in the middle of nowhere!

Comment

After some time Siruseri will become Perum seri

Comment

possible it becomes new chennai like new delhi

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X