I had booked a flat in Tambaram Project under Doshi builders on in july after paying Rs 1lakh as the booking amount. Subsequently, I had paid another Rs 3lakhs in september which I was told is the installment amount to be paid so as to enter into a sale agreement with me for this contract.Though I called up lot of times for the same it was told to me that the preparation of sale agreement will take time. After the sale agreement was finalised I was supposed to apply for the loan amount and thus proceed with the project.

I was working with Fidelity. I have lost my job now. I need to cancel the booking.
I want to cancel my booking but my builder is saying I will lose 10% of the total amount i.e Rs 40,000. I am ok if I loose Rs 10,000. Can somebody advice how to go about this?
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Depressing time : When dear Wiseman tells he is bankrupt and writing on this board because he gets Rs 5 per post! LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • Again. Random, tangential nonsense !

Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Depressing time : When dear Wiseman tells he is bankrupt and writing on this board because he gets Rs 5 per post! LOL!

As someone else said, he cooks up random numbers, ties them to random thoughts and posts them here.

Does anyone else know of where he got this Rs 5 per post amount and my financial condition?

He needs some serious psychiatric assistance!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I am sorry if your financial condition is worse than that! ROTFL.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear

Speak about the condition of real estate.

Individuals financial condition need not be discussed here

Thanks

Chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Wiseman - With your language and smileys I could think you of as a 20+ guy (with abundant knowledge) albeit what you say you as 40+ ;)

By any chance are you the admin of this site? I replied to one of your posts and it wanted Admin approval, where as when I replied for Nataraj's post, it directly went live :D
    Why is that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gone_mad
    Wiseman - With your language and smileys I could think you of as a 20+ guy (with abundant knowledge) albeit what you say you as 40+ ;)

By any chance are you the admin of this site? I replied to one of your posts and it wanted Admin approval, where as when I replied for Nataraj's post, it directly went live :D
    Why is that?

If you take long time to complete your post it needs admin approval

If you finish quickly it will not show that message.

Wiseman is in no way (may be) connected with the admin

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Oh, Thanks for the trick Chataara. I never knew that.
    CommentQuote
  • If Doshi is giving aome amount back, it is better to take it. Then invest in some other area
    CommentQuote
  • Doshi cancellation

Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    If Doshi is giving aome amount back, it is better to take it. Then invest in some other area

Oh! This is a different NATARAJ- nataraajg007, a new member and not our usual natarajg007? But similar ids like this confuse us if we do not very carefully see the id.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gone_mad
    Wiseman - With your language and smileys I could think you of as a 20+ guy (with abundant knowledge) albeit what you say you as 40+ ;)

Why is that?

I bet Wiseman is not the Moderator of this site. So dont worry. Maybe the post to Wiseman was typed slowly by you and so did not get out in time. Try sending a new one to Wiseman.
    You can say anything about Wiseman but that he is the moderator is extremely unlikely. Just think of him taking me for so long! ROTFL.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    If Doshi is giving aome amount back, it is better to take it. Then invest in some other area

U want him to invest in your garden Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj?
    CommentQuote
  • Doshi Builders Cancellation of booking

Dear All,

Let us suggest some ways and means for those wanting to cancel. Please give your considered views/suggestions.

In the meantime, for the 2 affected individuals: Have you visited the Company Headquarters and met the top brass there? What is the outcome of the meeting? It is your hard earned money and you should not feel shy or bad to insist to meet their top brass. I always used to tell my chaps in my office, if it is your back which is itching, you should rub it or scratch it and don't expect someone else to come and scratch your back as sometimes they may damage your back itself with undue pressure. You know the condition of your back much better than others and hence will apply appropriate pressure on it to reduce the pain.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Hahaha

Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    U want him to invest in your garden Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj?

Hilarious :D couldn't help laughing... rotflmao

Nataraaaaaaaaj - nice wit.
    CommentQuote