Collapse

Suggestions: Residential Plots for 10L in Chennai

Last updated: December 23 2008
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Suggestions: Residential Plots for 10L in Chennai

In chennai, it s not wise to purchase now. But, even in this period, there is no change in the price. Still the owners / brokers are asking the same price what they used to. Thats bad.

But, you can have a search in some websites where u may get a property in your specified filter criteria. i am using way2rental.com which has a lot of functionalities and mainly concentrating on chennai. Hence it is a startup and i hope they are loading with the datas.

Comment

Why is it bad if people are asking a specific price? Beggars cant be choosers. If you cant pay you cant buy that is your problem. If you cant hold your property then you have to sell to the best bidder. That is the sellers problem. If price is not going down then the sellers are strong and buyers are just wishfully thinking a fall will happen. Many of these buyers are ITES guys who are suddenly believing that they have gone rich when in reality they are just getting paid the same rate as clerks in 1980s in a relative sense. That means if the clerk could afford a 1 bedroom flat todays ITES guy can do the same. So dont cry...try to get what you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
        Why is it bad if people are asking a specific price? Beggars cant be choosers. If you cant pay you cant buy that is your problem. If you cant hold your property then you have to sell to the best bidder. That is the sellers problem. If price is not going down then the sellers are strong and buyers are just wishfully thinking a fall will happen. Many of these buyers are ITES guys who are suddenly believing that they have gone rich when in reality they are just getting paid the same rate as clerks in 1980s in a relative sense. That means if the clerk could afford a 1 bedroom flat todays ITES guy can do the same. So dont cry...try to get what you can.
        yeah i guess a clerk is better than a floor licking broker like u! ha ha

Comment

Sorry I aint a broker and I pity you if you are one of those guys who has lost his job and crying about the increased price of realestate. Better luck next time! Sob Sob! LOL

Comment

State govt bus driver eh? They give you 5K a month yet and you need to work on 12hour shifts right. And the price at which I bought the land in 1960/70/80/90s will not be revisited. If it is then your salary as a driver of state busses will be 2 naya paise. Dont worry about me! Take care.

Comment

Its amazing to see this one man army

Excellent

Chataara

Comment

one man army

Originally posted by chataara View Post
                Its amazing to see this one man army

Excellent

Chataara
                This one man army is very strong, sturdy, never looking back, looking forward only and will withstand any assault. He makes the site lively at times.

ks2071746

Comment

Vote for nataraj

I agree with you mr. ks.

If mr. nataraj were not writing in this forum, it will not be so interesting

He makes this forum very interesting.

But. I cannot say his arguments are meaningful.

Thanks

Chataara

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                    State govt bus driver eh? They give you 5K a month yet and you need to work on 12hour shifts right. And the price at which I bought the land in 1960/70/80/90s will not be revisited. If it is then your salary as a driver of state busses will be 2 naya paise. Dont worry about me! Take care.

let it be a bus driver or a cleaner....when he contacts a broker like you to buy a property you lick his ass.....so i guess.. a 5k paid driver is better than a ass licking broker like you....

Comment

Originally posted by jadhav92 View Post
                      let it be a bus driver or a cleaner....when he contacts a broker like you to buy a property you lick his ass.....so i guess.. a 5k paid driver is better than a ass licking broker like you....
                      Dear Jadhav the bus driver. I aint a broker. Now if ur broker made u cry dont sob to me!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X