Hi all,

This is my first post in this forum! I've been planning to buy a Residential plot in and around chennai for the past few months, but i did not find a suitable plot in my small budget of 10 lakhs.....i'm a retired person and this is my savings......please help me

my requirements are as follows:

1600-1800 SQ.FT plot
sorrounded by houses
small shops near by
MTC Bus stop within 2-3kms

Please do not scold me if my requirements are too much for the budget:D

PLease suggest me a appropriate area n the current rates over there as well....

Thanks,
Rajesh
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • one man army

Originally Posted by chataara
    Its amazing to see this one man army

Excellent

Chataara

This one man army is very strong, sturdy, never looking back, looking forward only and will withstand any assault. He makes the site lively at times.

ks2071746:D
    CommentQuote
  • Vote for nataraj

I agree with you mr. ks.

If mr. nataraj were not writing in this forum, it will not be so interesting

He makes this forum very interesting.

But. I cannot say his arguments are meaningful.

Thanks

Chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    State govt bus driver eh? They give you 5K a month yet and you need to work on 12hour shifts right. And the price at which I bought the land in 1960/70/80/90s will not be revisited. If it is then your salary as a driver of state busses will be 2 naya paise. Dont worry about me! Take care.

let it be a bus driver or a cleaner....when he contacts a broker like you to buy a property you lick his ass.....so i guess.. a 5k paid driver is better than a ass licking broker like you....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jadhav92
    let it be a bus driver or a cleaner....when he contacts a broker like you to buy a property you lick his ass.....so i guess.. a 5k paid driver is better than a ass licking broker like you....

Dear Jadhav the bus driver. I aint a broker. Now if ur broker made u cry dont sob to me!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jadhav92

Hi! All members, old and new/seniors and juniors,
    Why not we avoid using bad, to be avoided words in this forum? Many people through out the world read this forum. Bad or to be avoided words do not give any joy or fun to the readers. Let us avoid such usage please.

ks2071746:p
    CommentQuote
  • Not Nice!

Originally Posted by jadhav92

You're not a retired person looking for investing your money, for sure.
    No offenses.

Please maintain a level of dignity in public forums like this. Your language shows the lack of self esteem. Sorry to say that.

I appreciate Nataraj for his modest reply for the above quote.
    CommentQuote