I planning to buy plot in Gajalakshmi Nagar, Manimangalam, Tambaram, Chennai and broker told that plot is DTCP approved and price per sqft is Rs.1000
Is it safe to buy that plot and is it really dtcp approved? pls advice...

How to find a plot is dtcp approved? where do I approach?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ravi1987
    I planning to buy plot in Gajalakshmi Nagar, Manimangalam, Tambaram, Chennai and broker told that plot is DTCP approved and price per sqft is Rs.1000

Is it SREE GAJALAKSHMI CO-OP NAGAR, Opp to PTC Quarters?
    CommentQuote

discuss with the advocate. They can easily find out whether the property is having clear title or not, any encumbrance is there or not, approved or not approved. you can verify whether the said plot is approved or not, if you go and verify in the DTCP office at chengalpet.
    N.Sathaiyan
    Legal Manager in Dharani Developers, Chennai.
    CommentQuote

the plots are approved in that area....but the brokers raised the rate now.... currently more than 1400 per sq.ft they are quoting....

for the past 15 days i was roaming around that area to buy a half-a-ground plot....areas are covered up by the brokers...

pls check the price you have been quoted....if it is 1000/sq.ft beyond 0.5kms from the main road then goahead to purchase.....
    CommentQuote
  • Intrested too

Dear All, I am also planning in this area. Please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • how come price escalation of Rs 400 per sft in 4 months?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi dears,
    I am also planning to buy in sri gajalakshmi nagar, 100 feet distance from road ( DTCP APPROVED )manimangalam 2400 sq.ft 2300 per sq.ft.Also available in MARVEL COUNTY ( CMDA APPROVED ) 2200 PER SQ.FT which one is better ? can any body guide me the + and -
    CommentQuote
  • Is it Local bus terminal move to Guduvanchery? from Tambaram...
    CommentQuote
  • how the area was affected last flood ?
    CommentQuote
  • No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote