Hello,

Iam posting a message for the first time.Recently Alliance Group has launched Orchid springs-apartments at chennai. The location is Between Retteri Junction and Wheels India in North chennai.I would like to have the views on the same. The Advance amount seems to be hefty and that too before approvals.What are the clauses important to be discussed with the builder before signing the agreement?

Kesavan.K
CHENNAI:)
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kesavan007
    Hello,

Iam posting a message for the first time.Recently Alliance Group has launched Orchid springs-apartments at chennai. The location is Between Retteri Junction and Wheels India in North chennai.I would like to have the views on the same. The Advance amount seems to be hefty and that too before approvals.What are the clauses important to be discussed with the builder before signing the agreement?

Kesavan.K
    CHENNAI:)

i would not recommend an advance of more than 1 L before approval of any property.
    the imp points in an agreement are
    area UDS and flat
    delivery
    all ameneties to be mentioned
    in case of non- performance by either parties clause
    CommentQuote
  • No approval no buy. Only fools will buy unapproved land and I am sorry to say there are many fools around.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    No approval no buy. Only fools will buy unapproved land and I am sorry to say there are many fools around.

this not a "buy" it is only an advance he is asking and considering the fact that it is promoted by a large group and that approval may be in the offing.
    no reputed builder will advt if approval was doubtfull,as majority of buyers would avail a loan and approval would be necessary.

I personally feel that you can give an advance(I am not recommending that project.(annanagar ext is a misnomer)
    CommentQuote
  • No!

Originally Posted by abk

no reputed builder will advt if approval was doubtfull,as majority of buyers would avail a loan and approval would be necessary.

so, what is up with the Purva Windermere at Pallikaranai? Wasn't it a huge flop show?
    CommentQuote
  • abk,

If it is only advance then it is ok. We can go ahead. By the way are you booking one over there?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there no regulation to control such reputed builders from misleading and misinforming public that the project is in Anna Nagar West? It seems that Developers can now claim anything in the west of anna nagar even 50 km away as Anna nagar west! Government is so careless and let developers exploit public. Is there anyway or place to complain?
    CommentQuote
  • GOVT runs by politician and the Real Estate Is supported by Politician.
    Then who will put the RULE ?
    CommentQuote
  • unapproved land

Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    No approval no buy. Only fools will buy unapproved land and I am sorry to say there are many fools around.

Buying an approved land is a very safe bet for a comman man who has no political strength. Only agents, brokers and politicians take the risk of buying unapproved land at lower prices and arrange/organise in their own way to get the approval with their political influence and sell later at very hefty prices.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    abk,

If it is only advance then it is ok. We can go ahead. By the way are you booking one over there?

Unapproved land and if the builder collapses financially what will you get. ONLY FOOLS BUY UNAPPROVED LAND.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    abk,

No natraj the term Annanagar EXTENSION has put me off.
    IT IS A BIG BLATANT LIE
    CommentQuote
  • Abk, there is Natarajg007 that is me and there are Copywright violators with ids like Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj. Watch and react.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Abk, there is Natarajg007 that is me and there are Copywright violators with ids like Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj. Watch and react.

Dear Natarajg007,

The topoic is Alliance group's Orchid Springs! Please enlighten us about this project.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear Natarajg007,

The topoic is Alliance group's Orchid Springs! Please enlighten us about this project.

ks2071746

Alliance sells Downing street in Bangalore another such project in Porur. They build ok, charge super-o-super. If you have lots of money, little brain then you can buy sexy flats in the outskirts from Alliance for a fortune. Simple.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited this property 2 days back. It is in Korattur village (Ambattur Municipality). Not Anna Nagar Extension.. it is Korattur Village Extension...It is in an undeveloped area where there are no houses. No Metro water or drainage facility. No activity started in the site. I know they are trying to get the approval for the past 5-6 years. But approval is still in question. I had a chat with a guy who booked a flat ... they are expecting approval by Aug/Sep 2009. They may give possession by 2011. Vacant lands around 500 Metre to 1 KM from this site is available between Rs.20 - 30 Lakhs per ground (current price).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vkpraba
    I visited this property 2 days back. It is in Korattur village (Ambattur Municipality). Not Anna Nagar Extension.. it is Korattur Village Extension...It is in an undeveloped area where there are no houses. No Metro water or drainage facility. No activity started in the site. I know they are trying to get the approval for the past 5-6 years. But approval is still in question. I had a chat with a guy who booked a flat ... they are expecting approval by Aug/Sep 2009. They may give possession by 2011. Vacant lands around 500 Metre to 1 KM from this site is available between Rs.20 - 30 Lakhs per ground (current price).

In good old days was it 41C or 47A, dont remember used to use the route to Korattur. Korattur is somewhere around Telephone exchange close to Ambattur. So it is just not Annanagar, otherwise one can call AnnaNagar as Mount road and Mount road as Bay of Bengal! LOL!. Now it is Korattur extension. And what did u say, a place with no houses costs 30L per ground and one fellow on this board cribs if I ask 48L per ground in a place in Urapakkam that is 1km from Railway station, filled with houses and good roads. So much for Wiseman and his bear cartel telling imaginary stories comparing INdia with US. Ofcourse Wiseman's only source of business is from US and his supplier is in real trouble. So Wiseman's company will be folding up soon and he wants everyone to get to the same state! What a pity!
    CommentQuote