Friends,

Pl discuss how much down fall is expected in IT sector and its impact on real estate.

2008 saw about 20 to 30" downfall. How much will be in 2009?
Read more
113 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • That is the reason I go for short but stiff replies
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    That is the reason I go for short but stiff replies

And you became a senior member in a short span, wow! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gone_mad

Senior or junior does not matter. What you ink is the matter
    CommentQuote

Dear gone_mad,

When you cross some specific number of messages, you become senior member. Their messages are getting in as given. This is what I noticed here.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GoccaMacca
    RE prices are expected to fall drastically in 2009.

Expect a fall of atleast 50% in chennai.

:)

Dear GoccaMacca,

Let your dream come true so that the future buyers will be the beneficiaries if at all any new flats come up with such reductions.

My own feeling is that the prices may drop upto 20 % for new launch projects, of course, there can be compromises on the quality, location, delivery etc. Already fast progressing/ shortly getting completed projects may reduce in the range of 10 % and may not be more.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear gone_mad,

When you cross some specific number of messages, you become senior member. Their messages are getting in as given. This is what I noticed here.

ks2071746

You bet. IF you daily write a hundred posts like Nataraaaaaaaj with one liners you can become a Senior member. THe moderators dont even know how to moderate! ROTFL.
    CommentQuote

You mean to say FLAT PRICES will fall 50% or land prices will fall? ANyway your dream will have my blessings (for fun!) but knowledge states that your dream will be just a day dream! LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • Luckily the moderators have a brain!

Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    You bet. IF you daily write a hundred posts like Nataraaaaaaaj with one liners you can become a Senior member. THe moderators dont even know how to moderate! ROTFL.

Look at this lopsided thinking again. Typical.

If a Nataraaaj (the bearish one) posts a hundred times, the moderators don't know how to do their job.

If THE Natarajg (the hyper bull) posts a thousand times, then its not a problem because he is bullish, no?

The thinking has to be balanced first, Nats. Then the rest follows logically! But then, when you are loaded with property in far away swamps and prices are coming down and no one is falling for your prices, prerssurer builds up and the balanced thinking goes out the window, no?

Take care, buddy.

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman

If a Nataraaaj (the bearish one) posts a hundred times, the moderators don't know how to do their job.

If THE Natarajg (the hyper bull) posts a thousand times, then its not a problem because he is bullish, no?

The thinking has to be balanced first, Nats. Then the rest follows logically! But then, when you are loaded with property in far away swamps and prices are coming down and no one is falling for your prices, prerssurer builds up and the balanced thinking goes out the window, no?

Take care, buddy.

cheers

Dear Friends,

So, the fight has started now again between wiseman and Natarajg007, this time with no bad words. I hope, it will be interesting for all the readers.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Healthy discussions and positive crticisms are always welcome
    CommentQuote

Can you tell me the basic reason for which you are expecting a 50% fall?
    If it is recession, job losses, overall economy down, they how many of the current potential RE seekers will have a WELL PAYING job for buying properties?
    Wouldn't the downturn hurt 'em (us) too?

If at all it happens, beneficiaries would be the business people, black money launderers or people with adequate cash reserves.
    CommentQuote
    If it is recession, job losses, overall economy down, they how many of the current potential RE seekers will have a WELL PAYING job for buying properties?

If at all it happens, beneficiaries would be the business people, black money launderers or people with adequate cash reserves.

Dear gone_mad,

I agree.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote

GM pls clarify r u saying it will go beyond 50% or less than 50 %
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman

Take care, buddy.

cheers

So you agree you setup that Nataraaaaaajg id since u just did not know how to handle me? Shame on you Wisey. You should create your own blog and keep writing there a million times your bear story. I wont enter that. Dont come here and try to force others to accept your stupid story? BTW is your company into the swamps? BTW which Internet parlour are you using to send messages. I dont see you frequently here. Looks like you dont even have the small change for Cyber cafes?
    CommentQuote
  • Wiseman was selling his bear story for one year
    Now you want to sell for this year
    Enjoy
    CommentQuote