Hi People,

I've been a long time observer of this forum, and this forum has made a definite impact on my decisions on dealing with money, be it with RE or other investments of late.

Now that I'd like to get some advice / suggestions from you guys for my MBA project.
This forum is so information rich and I'd like to utilize the information that's being shared here on my project say details about RE boom in India, recession impacts or other widely discussed hotopics.

And ya, I agree that mine is a silly education when compared with the biggie Ivy league, IIM, IIT peepz around :) and that's why I'd like to get all your guidance to make a better project paper.
Requisite is project can be in any topic related to Finance, Economy (I major in Finance)

I'd greatly appreciate any expert help, responses, topics, advices, suggestions, and what not :)
TIA
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I'm not really sure if it is a good idea to post about this here, but this is the place I visit regularly and could see lotsa experts around too.
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting post... why not use the contents here to create a paper. That is the best u can get. The owners of this board must be happy to have a captive audience like u! LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi !

Do you need a report still or your requirement is over. I am doing MBA Real Estate too and do have reports.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indianil
    Hi !

Do you need a report still or your requirement is over. I am doing MBA Real Estate too and do have reports.

Thanks Indianil, I have completed it already and evaluation is also over. Appreciate your motive. Cheers :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gone_mad
    Thanks Indianil, I have completed it already and evaluation is also over. Appreciate your motive. Cheers :)

Can you provide a link to your project?
    CommentQuote
  • no link sir, if need, i can mail you
    CommentQuote
  • Well I aint sure if I can give email addresses here. Maybe we should do this in private messages. Should it be Indianil or Gone_mad that I need to contact?
    CommentQuote
  • netime u can contact me ......its gud to interact with ppl like .....next project aur achha ban jaega :)
    CommentQuote