Sort by :
Filter by :
- it would be a good decision to buy the flat in VGN minerva, as the cost per sq.ft is so less. But there are some hiden charges. pl. take care of thatCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by barbHi All,
I'm new to this forum and I found lot of interesting / useful info about the Chennai real estate scenario. I'm interested in buyng a Flat in VGN Miverva (Mogappiar/Nolumbur). They are quoting at 2975 Rs per sq.ft. Is it a good buy (considering the area)? Kindly let me know you feedback and if any of you have booked a flat in this project.
Look forward to have your inputs.
God save you!!CommentQuote0Flag
- VGN MinervaOriginally Posted by Natarajg007God save you!!
With quite a lot of knowledge and experience in the RE field at Chennai, you should better explain your " God save you " comments to the new comer who really needs expert and useful advise.
- God save me too!! LOL!CommentQuote0Flag
- looks like it gone down. I come from mogappair i live there for the last 27 years.
I bought two flats (very known builder to us). the first flat we bought for RS 1100/ft in 2003 and 1500/ft in 2004 very good deal for us... btw, these flats are closer to Spartan school.
So, Considering 2975/ft is a good deal teh only downside is Nolambur is a bot far from the main road (that to me).
If iam correct it used to be 3200/ft.CommentQuote0Flag
- I checked VGN Minerva as well as VGN La Parisine. They are 2975 and 4000 per sq ft respectively. Thought Minerva's model flat looks impressive, the La Parisine's actual one did not impress me for the build quality. For example, there were gaps between the ceiling and the shelf at the back. Maybe the one showed to me was like that. The next one was the false ceiling for the top floor using thermocol was not convincing with respect to the maintenance of it. And their service area separation wall was half the height giving an impression of the service area being part of the kitchen. Also the common toilet was facing the kitchen. These are some of my personal reasons for not considering VGN's both flats.CommentQuote0Flag
- Rs 2975 is not the correct price. There are lot of hidden costs.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks a lot for sharing your comments. I belive they have given the construction to a 3rd party contractor for Minerva (learning from their mistakes from La Parsine).
I was told that they have increased the price (3175/sq.ft) from 2975/sq.feet due to the demand.
Keep sharing your comments.
- But no sales.They are not able to sell even at this rateCommentQuote0Flag
They are selling it for 1000/sq.ft (LOL - just tried answering in a one liner in your ishtyllleeee - no offences and it's no true)CommentQuote0Flag
- Noolambur or kuulambur, matter is same. Prices are falling like a pack of cardsCommentQuote0Flag
Where are you put up? Have you been thrown out of your house or what?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Natarajg007Where are you put up? Have you been thrown out of your house or what?
Chuuthya, you think every one like youCommentQuote0Flag
One additional letter " a " in the name/id makes such a difference on 2 different individuals in their thinking & communicating with other members/guests?CommentQuote0Flag
- The Sq feet rate in mogappair and nolumbur increased because of india's largest IT park 1km ahead(Ambattur industrial Estate).But unfortunately the IT buildings are still vacant and not booked yet.Its better to wait for few more months to book a flat...
The rates can decrease...