Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and I found lot of interesting / useful info about the Chennai real estate scenario. I'm interested in buyng a Flat in VGN Miverva (Mogappiar/Nolumbur). They are quoting at 2975 Rs per sq.ft. Is it a good buy (considering the area)? Kindly let me know you feedback and if any of you have booked a flat in this project.

Look forward to have your inputs.

Regards
Raj
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    One additional letter " a " in the name/id makes such a difference on 2 different individuals in their thinking & communicating with other members/guests?

Well KS you wont need to moderate in the Nataraaj case as I cant go to that extent. LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    Chuuthya, you think every one like you

Hey Nataraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj. Thanks for telling us your original name. ROTFL.
    CommentQuote
  • VGN is reducing the rates to boost up their sales. Pl check with them directly
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Well KS you wont need to moderate in the Nataraaj case as I cant go to that extent. LOL!

Dear friend,

I will be last person to moderate or neither I intend to be one.

At first, I was a little confused with the name. With the entirely opposite views on different posts, then I did check up and found the additional "a" and realised it is a different member who has come to the forum. Regards.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

I will be last person to moderate or neither I intend to be one.

At first, I was a little confused with the name. With the entirely opposite views on different posts, then I did check up and found the additional "a" and realised it is a different member who has come to the forum. Regards.

ks2071746

KS,

Becuase I lost the pass word I had to again come here in new name adding another "a". That is all
    CommentQuote
  • is it worth buying in VGN? new 200ft road is very close to this location.any inputs?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    KS,

Becuase I lost the pass word I had to again come here in new name adding another "a". That is all

You lost what password Nataraaaaaaaaajg. If your name is Natarajg that is fine to say Nataraajg but why the 007. U r the biggest clown on this board. Anyway you can write your crap here. After all there are bigger fools like Whatheck and Goyan! And if Sethugm can write crap for the sake of Wiseman you can also act as if you know something about RE for Wiseman. After all if Wiseman does not pay you, you will have to join Sethugm in the streets right? What with the recession, even beggars in the street are facing it badly! ROTFL
    CommentQuote
  • ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! Couldn't help laughing. Carry on Nats and Nataaaas :))
    Mudiyala :D Nataraaaaaaj and his freakin reasons lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gone_mad
    ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! Couldn't help laughing. Carry on Nats and Nataaaas :))

Nats has many versions here.

So do not take seriously his views
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gone_mad
    ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! Couldn't help laughing. Carry on Nats and Nataaaas :))

Gone mad I dont think I need to pursue the other namesake id. His reasoning being the most unsound one. And now he talks about versions. I suspect his knowledge of English is very low, that on computers is pathetic and finally RE is something he is prompted by Wiseman. His answers have been one liners, like Dont buy or Dont sell or Dont ....
    I am sorry I may not be providing you sufficient entertainment in future on that pseudo id. It is just worthless! Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Before buying Minerva flats, just check their previous project status.

My brother has bought a flat in VGN's la parisienne. He booked the flat in Jun 2007 and unfortunatley it was not handover until today.Current status is awaiting for EB connections.

Thx

quote=barb;10552]Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and I found lot of interesting / useful info about the Chennai real estate scenario. I'm interested in buyng a Flat in VGN Miverva (Mogappiar/Nolumbur). They are quoting at 2975 Rs per sq.ft. Is it a good buy (considering the area)? Kindly let me know you feedback and if any of you have booked a flat in this project.

Look forward to have your inputs.

Regards
    Raj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramesh71
    it would be a good decision to buy the flat in VGN minerva, as the cost per sq.ft is so less. But there are some hiden charges. pl. take care of that

Dear Mr.Ramesh,
    Please join in VGN Minerva group in Yahoo groups,This group is only for the flat owners of VGN Minerva.
    CommentQuote
  • MINERVA WOWWWW

Hi all, VGN Minerva has recently handed over the flats and it is worth buying especially for the price of 2975 (those who bought it at that price)

One of the best club houses i have seen and the clubhouse alone looks like Skywalk, so you buy a flat and u get Skywalk Ampa mall free. Congrats to all the owners of Minerva and the construction and the quality of work is excellent.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I am New to this Forum.I would like to share about VGN Minerva, because recently i bought a flat in VGN Minerva. We can see all facilities near by VGN Minerva i.e.., Schools, Colleges, Depatmental stores, shopping hubs, pharmacies and restaurants close-by VGN Minerva.
    CommentQuote
  • Ooh VGN has looted one whole building (utility block ) from apts owners of Minerva saying it belongs to seller don't understand the greed of builders . Krona doesn't have any details of club house. Now they say lifetime maintainance for many of their project which means they will control all club houses. Even bella vista says it will hold the maintainance for ever. It means they own them. Beware
    CommentQuote