Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and I found lot of interesting / useful info about the Chennai real estate scenario. I'm interested in buyng a Flat in VGN Miverva (Mogappiar/Nolumbur). They are quoting at 2975 Rs per sq.ft. Is it a good buy (considering the area)? Kindly let me know you feedback and if any of you have booked a flat in this project.

Look forward to have your inputs.

Regards
Raj
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by surya101690
    Hi All,
    I am New to this Forum.I would like to share about VGN Minerva, because recently i bought a flat in VGN Minerva. We can see all facilities near by VGN Minerva i.e.., Schools, Colleges, Depatmental stores, shopping hubs, pharmacies and restaurants close-by VGN Minerva.

Can u share the all-inclusive sale price ?
    CommentQuote
  • VGN MINERVA
    VGN Minerva is one of the chennai,s awited housing project.The list Amenities at VGN Minerva Include 6 Home theatre Suits, Snooker and Table Tennis hall, Steam room, Indoor Games Room, Indoor Soccer Filed, party Hall, Discotheque and much more..for the residents to indulge in. In addition to these facilities like Creache, Outdoor Children's Play Area, Piped Cooking Gas, Video Phone and Three Tier Security System.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (5): .Stop Spamming every thread.
    Originally Posted by sakheee3
    "Hello,

Greetings!

If you are also searching for the best & perfect looking kitchen models but also looking at pocket friendly lifestyle products & services, then request to look at Indulge Home Studio ,Tambaram.We are into custom made modular kitchen , cabinets, sink cabinets, chimney hood cabinets, shutters,shelves, pooja unit, oven unit, sliding doors,tall units, pull-out units , wardobes, TV Units, Curio shelves, Corner stands, side table, footwear shelf, tepoy, baskets, etc.You can contact us at 9841405202"
    CommentQuote