I'm new to this Forum.:)

I'm thinking about buying plots in Sriperumpudhur for inverstment purposes. Please tell me which developer is good and reliable.
VGP's Sri Ramanujar Town seems to be close to big roads. Is this place safe to buy? Is this too close to the proposed new Green Field Airport? Please advise...
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sriperumbudur is an upcoming area with alot of potential to be an industrial and residential area. However the prices there are skyrocketing compared to the development there. I too have bought a plot in Sriperumbudur (nemili village) at the back of Prince Residenzia which is to be open soon but the area is just an open land. Please be careful about the papers when to want to purchase any plot. Make sure all documents are proper and valid.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vpsureshkumar
    Sriperumbudur is an upcoming area with alot of potential to be an industrial and residential area. However the prices there are skyrocketing compared to the development there. I too have bought a plot in Sriperumbudur (nemili village) at the back of Prince Residenzia which is to be open soon but the area is just an open land. Please be careful about the papers when to want to purchase any plot. Make sure all documents are proper and valid.

Can you please share information about your plot in Nemili village? Info. including price paid, date of purchase and current price.
    CommentQuote
  • Plot in Sriperembudur

Dear strongsville,
    The land I have is 26 cents (2600sqft) and is situated around 1.3km from the Chennai-Bangalore highway and the tollgate. It is in Karantanggal village and situated at the back of Prince Residenzia which is due to open in mid of 2009 (i think). Both Prince and Venkateswara engineering college is visible from my plot. It is very close to village. I bought for 5 lacs in March 2008 and now the price is going for 10 lacs/ground. Senthil nagar which is 0.5 km from highway is going for 15lacs/ground in that area. You will have to pass Senthil Nagar before reaching my land. This place will develop more as a residential area rather that industrial. It is also very close to sriperembudur town which is less the 2km. I bought is from a reliable promoter in fact a family known friend.
    This are some of the descriptions.
    CommentQuote
  • amazing investor

Originally Posted by vpsureshkumar
    Dear strongsville,
    The land I have is 26 cents (2600sqft)

suresh what does your document say
    26 cents is 25 X 435.6 sq ft.
    man you are unbelieveable.has he sold you 26 cents as 2600 sq ft.
    the SRO would have charged for the higher one.check it out and rectify if it is so in the document

this forum is mostly about falling prices,glad to see yours doubling since march 2008
    what has everybody to say to this.comments requested
    CommentQuote
  • Dear abk,
    Typing error. It is 6 cents not 26. It is 2600 sqft approx.
    CommentQuote
  • so the input is wrong. Wrong inputs will lead to wrong analysis in this forum & incorrect decisions
    CommentQuote
  • Is it OK to buy from VGP directly? Or for that case, is it OK to buy from a developer directly? Most of developer's websites and ads say that they are selling for around 400Rs/Sq.ft - 425Rs/Sq.ft . Is that true?
    CommentQuote
  • I sent an email to VGP's sales asking for information about VGP Ramanujar Nagar's in Sriperumbuthur. They said they stopped selling in this particular sub division. But, they redirected me to other sub divisions in the same area. Does any one know why?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vpsureshkumar
    Dear strongsville,
    The land I have is 26 cents (2600sqft) and is situated around 1.3km from the Chennai-Bangalore highway and the tollgate. It is in Karantanggal village and situated at the back of Prince Residenzia which is due to open in mid of 2009 (i think). Both Prince and Venkateswara engineering college is visible from my plot. It is very close to village. I bought for 5 lacs in March 2008 and now the price is going for 10 lacs/ground. Senthil nagar which is 0.5 km from highway is going for 15lacs/ground in that area. You will have to pass Senthil Nagar before reaching my land. This place will develop more as a residential area rather that industrial. It is also very close to sriperembudur town which is less the 2km. I bought is from a reliable promoter in fact a family known friend.

Sriperumbudur, 40km from Adayar, costs 15L per ground and we are being told it is a bear market and Strongville wants details, he is the banned bear if I may state so! 15L in SriP then in Adayar it is not wrong to cost 300L per ground, that is like for every 2km increase the price by another 15L!!
    So much for the bear sayers. ANd what the heck about SriP, just that an airport is expected to come. When and if it will is another question? Somebody should then buy a plot in Kanchipuram, after all that is just a little further down on NH4!
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody can quote any price. But where is the buyer. IT companies are falling one by one. No takers for plots or flats

2009 will see further correction
    CommentQuote